Forums
Posted By: mike1965 big golden cockrell free to a good home! - 22nd Sep 2010 9:24pm
does anyone have a home to our 6 month old cockrell doughall? its a shame to kill but needs must! hes driving our neighbour mad but whos to comment on a new cock!
Christmas soon!
Posted By: mike1965 Re: big golden cockrell free to a good home! - 22nd Sep 2010 9:35pm
tell me about it!
Posted By: Tilly Re: big golden cockrell free to a good home! - 23rd Sep 2010 1:50am
Originally Posted by mike1965
does anyone have a home to our 6 month old cockrell doughall? its a shame to kill but needs must! hes driving our neighbour mad but whos to comment on a new cock!

are you being serious or what?
Posted By: mike1965 Re: big golden cockrell free to a good home! - 23rd Sep 2010 5:52am
completely serious!
Posted By: Tilly Re: big golden cockrell free to a good home! - 23rd Sep 2010 9:02pm
take him to a farm or something, please don't kill him frown
Posted By: CVCVCV Re: big golden cockrell free to a good home! - 23rd Sep 2010 9:23pm
because farmers are so well known for their kindly treatment of animals - pigs, cattle, poultry...??
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: big golden cockrell free to a good home! - 23rd Sep 2010 10:01pm
Not Tam o shanters. They recycle the animals yearly? Me and derek were proper shocked. Dunno why tho? Hands on for the kids today and bacon butties 2m....
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: big golden cockrell free to a good home! - 23rd Sep 2010 10:04pm
Not having a go at Tam O Shanters. Cracking little farm for the little peep7
Posted By: Tilly Re: big golden cockrell free to a good home! - 23rd Sep 2010 10:10pm
Originally Posted by CVCVCV
because farmers are so well known for their kindly treatment of animals - pigs, cattle, poultry...??

not ALL farmers are bad!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: big golden cockrell free to a good home! - 23rd Sep 2010 10:11pm
mmmmmmmm Coq-au-vin!
Posted By: Sanchez Re: big golden cockrell free to a good home! - 23rd Sep 2010 10:56pm
I might take him, any pics?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: big golden cockrell free to a good home! - 23rd Sep 2010 11:07pm
Are there no restaurants round your way?????
Posted By: Anonymous Re: big golden cockrell free to a good home! - 23rd Sep 2010 11:21pm
A good restaurant will cure him of his cocka-doodle-doo though...permanently!
Posted By: Tilly Re: big golden cockrell free to a good home! - 23rd Sep 2010 11:24pm
Summer!! take no plucking notice grin he might have the cock but he ain't got the balls (to kill it) seeyu
Posted By: Anonymous Re: big golden cockrell free to a good home! - 23rd Sep 2010 11:31pm
Bring it here and within about 3 hours I will have it served up on a platter for you stuffed, dressed, roasted and sliced!!! With skin crisped to perfection!
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: big golden cockrell free to a good home! - 23rd Sep 2010 11:56pm
laugh ue snack?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: big golden cockrell free to a good home! - 24th Sep 2010 12:09am
Is we're out and about with an open fire give me 4 hours please!
Posted By: bert1 Re: big golden cockrell free to a good home! - 24th Sep 2010 4:56am
This was about 1976, imagine the scene, hundreds of men leaving Green lane station on the way to clock on at Lairds, over the road in front of the shop, a man with his car bonnet up and him stuck under it trying to fix it and get it started. Walking up the middle of the road a big cockerel and hundreds of men shouting, your big hens gone. Not what you need on a cold wet morning and your car won't start.
I wonder if Jimbob remembers it.
Posted By: mike1965 Re: big golden cockrell free to a good home! - 24th Sep 2010 10:25am
hi,its on gumtree and preloved.co. with photos! thanks again
© Wirral-Wikiwirral