Forums
Posted By: xxjadewellingsxx 2year old female staff for sale - 20th Sep 2010 4:13pm
Iv Got A Beautiful 2year old staff Called Lady Shes Brindle with odd bits of white shes only small. shes been spaded as she had an infection in her uterus but now is a very healthy dog. shes a very lovable dog and loves to play & long walks she also gets along great with kids. she is more of a only pet as she was attacted by another dog so is weary of them now. iv had her since she was 5weeks old n she has had all her needles etc..but as iv just moved back to the wirral from down south i havnt yet got a place of my own so im unable to keep her. shes got a harness & chain lead.£200

Description: Lady
Attached picture 2978_84848967418_721392418_2872092_451890_n.jpg
Attached picture 2978_89260177418_721392418_2943236_965036_n (1).jpg
Attached picture DSC00457.JPG
Attached picture DSC00211.JPG
Posted By: Dj Kev L Re: 2year old female staff for sale - 20th Sep 2010 4:25pm
rrr jade your gonna miss her!!
Posted By: ludwigvan Re: 2year old female staff for sale - 20th Sep 2010 4:38pm
Nice looking dog Blue,but if anyone wants a staffy the council kennels on corporation road have got plenty looking for a good home.
Posted By: xxjadewellingsxx Re: 2year old female staff for sale - 20th Sep 2010 4:38pm
I Knooooo :-(
Posted By: xxjadewellingsxx Re: 2year old female staff for sale - 20th Sep 2010 4:40pm
shes alot nicer than them tho and atleast you kno what your getting if you buy from the owner! the kennels always warn you becoz they dont kno what there really like
Posted By: ludwigvan Re: 2year old female staff for sale - 20th Sep 2010 4:52pm
Good point well made Blue.A lot of the dogs in the kennels have previously been owned by the shaven headed lower orders of our society who see such dogs as something that they could never be i.e. threatening and macho.It's not the dogs fault though.
Posted By: BUNGUS Re: 2year old female staff for sale - 20th Sep 2010 5:26pm
Lovely dog that blue, shame you cant keep her, cant you blag another week or two off the person your staying at now? Those halfwits that your on about (ludwigvan) I refer to as
wheeliebin fighters hahahaha.
Posted By: xxjadewellingsxx Re: 2year old female staff for sale - 21st Sep 2010 10:11am
Putting the price down £150.
Posted By: Tilly Re: 2year old female staff for sale - 21st Sep 2010 10:36am
can't you find somewhere to live where you can keep her. there are thousands of Staffies in rescues and hundreds on the free adds sites many of them free to homes.
Posted By: xxjadewellingsxx Re: 2year old female staff for sale - 21st Sep 2010 11:23am
Not As Easy As Just Finding Somewer To Live With Her. I Dont Want To Get Rid Of Her But I Hav No Other Choice
Posted By: Tilly Re: 2year old female staff for sale - 21st Sep 2010 10:24pm
can you go on some rescue sites and see if someone would just foster her for you until you are settled?
Posted By: xxjadewellingsxx Re: 2year old female staff for sale - 25th Oct 2010 10:12pm
STILL HAVING TROUBLE REHOMING MY DOG PUTTING THE PRICE DOWN TO £100 NOW SHE ALSO HAS A BED AND BABYGATE IF YOU DONT WANT HER IN A CERTAIN PART OF YOUR HOUSE WHEN SHES ON HER OWN
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: 2year old female staff for sale - 25th Oct 2010 10:30pm
Originally Posted by ludwigvan
Good point well made Blue.A lot of the dogs in the kennels have previously been owned by the shaven headed lower orders of our society who see such dogs as something that they could never be i.e. threatening and macho.It's not the dogs fault though.

eh i shave my head, you callin me a lower order???

I also had a rotwieller, that a problem too?
Posted By: chev_chelios Re: 2year old female staff for sale - 25th Oct 2010 11:15pm
Im a skinhead with a bull terrier! Ggggrowl! lol
Posted By: Anonymous Re: 2year old female staff for sale - 25th Oct 2010 11:39pm
raftl
Posted By: Tilly Re: 2year old female staff for sale - 26th Oct 2010 5:57am
Originally Posted by xxjadewellingsxx
STILL HAVING TROUBLE REHOMING MY DOG PUTTING THE PRICE DOWN TO £100 NOW SHE ALSO HAS A BED AND BABYGATE IF YOU DONT WANT HER IN A CERTAIN PART OF YOUR HOUSE WHEN SHES ON HER OWN

thats probably due to the fact that there are too many Staffies
everywhere you look, everyone and his dog has a Staffie.
Try Staffie Rescue (if they have any room) they have a no kill policy too.
Posted By: MissGuided Re: 2year old female staff for sale - 26th Oct 2010 9:04am
Originally Posted by Tilly
everyone and his dog has a Staffie.
raftl
Posted By: xxjadewellingsxx Re: 2year old female staff for sale - 2nd Nov 2010 8:36pm
Giving her away now so need some one with a good home for her ASAP my friend wants her gone by 2morro and I really don't want to take her to the pound as they are putting them down coz ther to many staffies n she is a lovly dog! Iv rung round all the dog rescue places and no we're can take her so this is my last place where hopefully some one can give her a good home if your interested tx me on 07563428485 thanks jade
Posted By: davaw1 Re: 2year old female staff for sale - 2nd Nov 2010 11:37pm
Originally Posted by summer01
omg is this the dog that has asked for this ???? answer no i think you have to undersatnd a dog is for life

Yeah, but what you have to understand also is that peoples situations in life change also and unfortunate situations like this happen.
Posted By: shelli Re: 2year old female staff for sale - 12th Nov 2010 10:16pm
hope you have found a good home for her shes beautiful idd have her myself but already got a 11month old staff.
Posted By: xxjadewellingsxx Re: 2year old female staff for sale - 17th Nov 2010 2:08pm
sorry 4gt to say she has gone now to a good home and still get to see her smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral