Forums
Posted By: DavidB Car bits need shifting MR2/Porsche/Astra - 4th Aug 2010 8:58pm
Already cleared half the garage - straight to the tip, sick of trying to sell it!

Here's some more stuff that is going the same way on Saturday, I've got to clear out my garage as I'm going elsewhere. Can deliver free on the Wirral no probs.

Load of mk1 MR2 stuff, extra little interior bits- £10

[Linked Image]

Porsche 924 dashboard cover panel - sits on top, covers cracks on the dashboard, some other stuff like wheel bearings, seat belts - £10:

[Linked Image]

Loads of stuff that breaks for Vauxhall, and difficult to get hold of - AFM's, ICV's, ignition coils, etc, all cheaper than ebay:

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Fordyal Re: Car bits need shifting MR2/Porsche/Astra - 4th Aug 2010 9:02pm
how much is it for all the vauxhall stuff ?
Posted By: DavidB Re: Car bits need shifting MR2/Porsche/Astra - 4th Aug 2010 9:05pm
Don't know mate, how much would you offer, there's quite a bit there.
Posted By: Fordyal Re: Car bits need shifting MR2/Porsche/Astra - 4th Aug 2010 9:16pm
£15 ?
Posted By: DavidB Re: Car bits need shifting MR2/Porsche/Astra - 4th Aug 2010 9:28pm
Sorry, AFM goes for that alone! Thanks anyway.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Car bits need shifting MR2/Porsche/Astra - 5th Aug 2010 1:10am
lol, don`t supose you have the whole engine dave? fancy a rebuild project smile
Posted By: DavidB Re: Car bits need shifting MR2/Porsche/Astra - 5th Aug 2010 4:22pm
I sold the XE and got it picked up the day after I advertised it!
Posted By: polo_phil Re: Car bits need shifting MR2/Porsche/Astra - 9th Aug 2010 8:34am
Still after that Nissan stereo I've got mate? I'll swap you for the 924 bits?
Posted By: minimad5 Re: Car bits need shifting MR2/Porsche/Astra - 9th Aug 2010 9:36pm
Hi Dave,
Got any clocks ? - As i hope to fit some modern things to the Rebel.
If you are free friday, i could meet you and view your items.

Thanks
Mark
Posted By: DavidB Re: Car bits need shifting MR2/Porsche/Astra - 9th Aug 2010 10:07pm
In my pile of shite, I probably have some clocks from my Astra, but not the old retro style ones!

Phil, I've binned the dashboard cover, but I've got a load of spare stuff (seat belts, wheel bearings) I had stored away in my garage, you can have the lot gratis if you want, I'll never use them again.
Posted By: polo_phil Re: Car bits need shifting MR2/Porsche/Astra - 10th Aug 2010 7:45am
D'oh the dashboard cover was the main thing I wanted! Cheers mate. I'll sort out coming to get them
Posted By: minimad5 Re: Car bits need shifting MR2/Porsche/Astra - 11th Aug 2010 7:01pm
Originally Posted by DavidB
In my pile of shite, I probably have some clocks from my Astra, but not the old retro style ones!

Don't have to be retro ones wink
Any chance i could have a look at them tomorrow after work ? (5pm onwards)
- If so send me a txt with what time is best for you and where to meet.
Thanking you kindly !
Posted By: DavidB Re: Car bits need shifting MR2/Porsche/Astra - 11th Aug 2010 9:24pm
All the Astra ones are electronic, so controlled off ABS ring on the driveshaft! However, just weld a ring on and get an ABS sensor, 'n' wire it up all (easy!).
Posted By: minimad5 Re: Car bits need shifting MR2/Porsche/Astra - 11th Aug 2010 9:35pm
By clocks i meant Water temp, oil pressure - That sort of thing.
It looks like you have two clocks by the red DOHC 16V spark plug / leads cover.
If it's okay i shall pop round and see what other mad things you have anyway ? smile
Posted By: DavidB Re: Car bits need shifting MR2/Porsche/Astra - 13th Aug 2010 10:46am
I've sold those clocks already! frown Someone bought them for 30 quid!

However, there's some Audi clocks on here:

http://retrorides.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=pfsw&action=display&thread=86263

Think they're the same!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral