Forums
Posted By: Rickie_Robbo baby bunnies - 5th Jun 2010 7:31pm
hi all. my girlfriends rabbits have just had some babies. they are roughly 3-4 weeks old at the minute. not 100% sure as we didn't realise she had had them till a few days ago lol. she had got behind her hutch in her enclosure and burrowed. and the babies had been hiding behind there. there r 6 of them. the mum is a pedegree rabbit. she is a mini rex. and the father is a grey lop ear. we are going to be selling them but aren't sure of a price yet. so if u want to then make an offer. we are being quite fussy about the requirements for the babies if u were to buy 1. we will not sell them unless you are keeping it as a house rabbit and it has the run of the house a few hours a few times a week. and if outdoor you have a hutch (the bigger the better. preferably double story) AND a run. as we don't like to hear about rabbits being kept in a hutch all day with no run to go out and get exercise in.
i know we are being quite fussy but if you were to really want a rabbit then u wouldn't mind meeting those requirements as u would want the best circumstances for ur rabbit.
we will deliver the rabbit and would like to see the conditions they will be living in. obviously u could come choose rabbit and stuff first. we just want to be 100% certain that we are not going to give someone a rabbit and they just end up spending their lives in a single story hutch and getting out for a run once in a blue moon.
they won't be ready for a couple of weeks but here r a few pics of the babies and the mum. and a vid of them all and the dad.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[youtube]g-kjcFmu1YQ[/youtube]
Posted By: Sanchez Re: baby bunnies - 5th Jun 2010 7:46pm
Awwww class lad, they are so cute smile
Posted By: jennylou Re: baby bunnies - 8th Jun 2010 5:20pm
Awww soooo cute, I would have had one only don't think my pooch would be happy! smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral