Forums
Posted By: AX_125 Alton Towers tickets - 29th Apr 2010 12:05pm
Got 2 tickets for this Saturday, normally £30 odd each.

£25 for the 2
Posted By: polo_phil Re: Alton Towers tickets - 29th Apr 2010 12:57pm
Offers on the saturday? wow..

I got emailed this earlier today...

Hotel Offers - Midweek Hotel Stays for Thrillseekers
Visit mid-week - save money and beat the queues! Escape to the Alton Towers Resort between:
19 April to 28 May 2010 (excluding Saturdays and Sundays)
7 June - 25 June 2010 (excluding Saturdays and Sundays)
1 September - 8 October 2010 (excluding Saturdays and Sundays)

Stay with bed and breakfast in one of our fantastically themed hotels from only £35.25 per person per night (four sharing), or from £62.00 per person (two sharing).

As a hotel guest you will receive all of these fantastic benefits:

• Save 20% off the price of your theme park ticket
• Two days theme park entrance for the price of one
• Early ride time – enjoy a fantastic range of rides and attractions 1 hour before the Theme Park opens!
• Superb evening entertainment
• Free parking and monorail service to the Park entrance
• Fantastically themed restaurants and a great selection of bars
• Waterpark, Spa and Extraordinary Golf on the doorstep
Posted By: AX_125 Re: Alton Towers tickets - 29th Apr 2010 1:12pm
Hi, these are tickets that have already been bought to get into the park rather than the hotel.
Posted By: polo_phil Re: Alton Towers tickets - 29th Apr 2010 1:17pm
oh bugger didn't realise it was a for sale thread I thought you were just making a post about offers. D'oh

Very sorry can a mod please delete my stupid post frown
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Alton Towers tickets - 29th Apr 2010 5:40pm
Beware, Thirteen has been and is likely to remain off permenantly for some time, thanks to major hydraulic problems on the worlds first element. Engineers from Intamin in Germany have been onsite for some days now and are struggling to resolve the problems. (The word is the problems pose a significant risk to safety, and an engineer was injured last week, s they have simply shut it so as not to take any risk). They are reguarly sending trains around the track with dummies in, but the queue line is permenantly shut (and Rita is suffering massive queues as a result).

Everything else is running just fine though bar the odd outage on 20 minute Air as always lol smile

I was there yesterday, id have had them off you but for the fact its a Saturday, fantastic price though, they are usually £38 each!! Remember, once in the Resort, you can get return anytime tickets for £14 as well, so you can return at anytime during 2010 for a lot less than the regular price. They might have Thirteen working properly in a few months as well.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral