Forums
Hey guys, Selling my speed cam detector. Taking offers!

Here is the blurb

Snooper Evolution GPS Speed Camera Detector 1.75" LCD & Voice Alerts

The Snooper EVOLUTION GPS Speed Camera Detector is completely portable and powers easily from the vehicles cigar lighter or can be wired directly to a motorcycle. It's simple to use and is one of the smallest most technically advanced units on the market. Using the latest GPS technology it will locate ALL types of fixed Speed Safety Cameras such as Gatso and Truvelo. As well as detecting all static speed cameras, the EVOLUTION even includes a built-in laser sensor, so can detect most mobile speed traps as well. PLUS it includes voice alerts and will even tell you the Speed Limit at every fixed speed camera it locates! The device comes complete with an 'easy fit' accessory pack which enables the Snooper Evolution GPS Speed Camera Detector to be mounted either on the dashboard or the windscreen of the vehicle. The EVOLUTION can then be powered directly from the cigar lighter and can be moved quickly and easily from vehicle to vehicle. Alternatively the unit can be powered directly from the vehicles electrical system with the 'hard wire' included!
As you approach the danger zone, the EVOLUTION GPS Speed Camera Detector will tell you the exact speed camera you are approaching, begin to emit a loud audible bleep and will confirm the Speed Limit of that stretch of road. As you get closer to the zone the bleeping will quicken and the text display will accurately count down your distance to the speed camera until you have passed the danger. Once you have passed the speed camera or accident hotspot the display will revert to normal, ready to warn you of the next impending hazard!
Description
Gatso & Truvelo Cameras
Watchman
MCS (Multi Camera System)
Speedcurb
SPECs average speed
Roadwork cameras
DS 2
Accident Hotspots
High Risk Zones
Mobile Laser
Mobile Safety Vans
Temporary Gatso
Truvelo Cameras
Congestion Charge Cameras
Digital Cameras
Schools (optional)
System requirements:
Im interested in this! Whats the condition? How old is it? Full working order?
hey rude,

sorry for the delay in work still. Its 1 year old fantastic condish ive even put the lastest updates on there too. It comes with the cigi lighter power thingy and also the velcro. Its doesnt have the cradle but in all honesty it kept falling off so i threw out the window! smile Im looking for £45 for it. I think its a fair price and alot less then 3 points and £60 fine. I payed £84.99 last year. Any more questions just ask!

thanks smile
Hya-l'll Get back to you later-its not for me, for me mum. Thanks.
Pm on its way john laugh
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX

raftl
Originally Posted by Softy_Southerner
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX

raftl
raftl
Sold smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral