Forums
Posted By: Nerdboy For sale....refurbished desktop pc - 19th Apr 2010 7:45pm
For sale: A newly refurbished desktop pc. it has 2 40gb hard drives, intel celeron proccessor, 1GB ram, windows XP home edition, media bay (for camera memory cards), dvd drive (with powerDVD xp), internet ready (IE 7.0) two front usb ports (4 in rear), headphone and microphone jack in front and rear of the system.

The only draw-back is that it does not come with monitor/keyboard/mouse/cables.

The price for it is £175. or nearest offer.
Posted By: Wheels Re: For sale....refurbished desktop pc - 19th Apr 2010 10:33pm
Waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy over priced matey.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: For sale....refurbished desktop pc - 19th Apr 2010 10:51pm
This is worth £50 tops, and even then just for spares.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: For sale....refurbished desktop pc - 19th Apr 2010 10:57pm
Ill buy them, but only if you can supply me 3 with this spec smile
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: For sale....refurbished desktop pc - 19th Apr 2010 11:10pm
Originally Posted by MattLFC
Ill buy them, but only if you can supply me 3 with this spec smile
Is that £525 your offering for three of them Matt? wink
Posted By: MattLFC Re: For sale....refurbished desktop pc - 19th Apr 2010 11:12pm
Yer but they are needed tomorrow, and all need to be this exact spec!

tease
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: For sale....refurbished desktop pc - 19th Apr 2010 11:14pm
Yer but they are needed tomorrow, and all need to be this exact spec!

tease
I'm working on it raftl raftl raftl
Posted By: MattLFC Re: For sale....refurbished desktop pc - 19th Apr 2010 11:21pm
Hahaha lmao grin
Posted By: TheDr Re: For sale....refurbished desktop pc - 19th Apr 2010 11:39pm
Let me check the recycling bins at the back of my place, sure I can make you three of that spec by tomorrow morning.

£525... will that be cash or cheque sir ?

whistle
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: For sale....refurbished desktop pc - 19th Apr 2010 11:41pm
Originally Posted by TheDr
Let me check the recycling bins at the back of my place, sure I can make you three of that spec by tomorrow morning.

£525... will that be cash or cheque sir ?

whistle

Im off to bed, as my heads mashed!

frown

raftl thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup raftl
Posted By: scoops Re: For sale....refurbished desktop pc - 19th Apr 2010 11:57pm
I got one much better than that off TheDr for waaayyyyy less than that wink
Posted By: Wheels Re: For sale....refurbished desktop pc - 20th Apr 2010 2:10am
Maybe this was meant for the joke section ?

Wah wah waaaahhh raftl
Posted By: Nerdboy Re: For sale....refurbished desktop pc - 20th Apr 2010 10:20am
Originally Posted by Wheels
Waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy over priced matey.

Unfortunately it is average price as I know someone who works in pc world and they say it is a fair price for a rebuilt system and it does have the sockets for both the sata and pata drives.
Posted By: scoops Re: For sale....refurbished desktop pc - 20th Apr 2010 10:28am
Way above average in my opinion.
£110 got me a 3.4ghz cpu, 1 GB ram, 250GB sata hard drive, 4 rear usb, 3 front usb, tv tuner card, media card slots on front, DVD ROM drive and DVD re-writer with lightscribe. Nevermind all the audio ports front and rear.
Posted By: raymondo Re: For sale....refurbished desktop pc - 20th Apr 2010 10:50am
stick to yer medication mate you will be alright
Posted By: Nerdboy Re: For sale....refurbished desktop pc - 20th Apr 2010 11:35am
if you don't like the offer then say so. all I am doing is trying to make a sale on a computer that I have rebuilt.
Posted By: Wheels Re: For sale....refurbished desktop pc - 20th Apr 2010 1:57pm
I 100% garantee you won't get that price anywere!

I just got a brand new Dell Pc from big pockets for 59quid. 1gb of ram for free on wiki and a brand new 250gb Hdd for £23.

Your mate in PC world is probly a cleaner there and needs to give that head of his a wobble.

Then again pc world wanted £240 to fit a new screen on my toshiba laptop raftl I fitted a brand new one the next week for £90.
Posted By: Nerdboy Re: For sale....refurbished desktop pc - 20th Apr 2010 3:38pm
well I have just been offered £200 for it by my mate next door, so I will be removing the post.although he does already have the rest of the components to add i.e. keyboard/screen/mouse.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: For sale....refurbished desktop pc - 20th Apr 2010 4:04pm
Obviously your mate next door reads the same computer mags as your mate from P.C. World.
Posted By: Wheels Re: For sale....refurbished desktop pc - 20th Apr 2010 4:08pm
So you had it up for £175 and then sold it to your "mate" for even more! raftl

That's not how mates rates work raftl
Posted By: scoops Re: For sale....refurbished desktop pc - 20th Apr 2010 4:56pm
Originally Posted by Nerdboy
well I have just been offered £200 for it by my mate next door, so I will be removing the post.although he does already have the rest of the components to add i.e. keyboard/screen/mouse.

Looks like you accidentally added an extra zero there raftl raftl
Posted By: DavidB Re: For sale....refurbished desktop pc - 20th Apr 2010 5:27pm
What's the problem with everyone, it's his computer, who should care?!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: For sale....refurbished desktop pc - 20th Apr 2010 5:42pm
if you don't like the offer then say so. all I am doing is trying to make a sale on a computer that I have rebuilt.

Glad you made the sale! thumbsup

Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: For sale....refurbished desktop pc - 20th Apr 2010 5:47pm
Sorry mate, we were having a laugh at your expense, but it looks like you scored one back ... well done, you should go into business.

Welcome to Wiki, we aren't usually mean.
Posted By: Wheels Re: For sale....refurbished desktop pc - 20th Apr 2010 5:59pm
I actually posted first off to inform him that it was far to much money for the spec and he would be very unlikely to sell it here at that price, hoping he would check around other places on the net for a similer spec pc and choose a more realistic price tag.

Personally I can't belive someone in pc world would say it was worth that much. Also the fact he says he sold it now for £200 to a mate! What kind of "mate" would you charge more for it??? It's all a load of tosh in my opinion. But that's just my opinion and I'm within my right to express that. Hope that does not sound too snotty. smile
Posted By: northenderles Re: For sale....refurbished desktop pc - 20th Apr 2010 7:00pm

yyour some mate
© Wirral-Wikiwirral