Forums
Hey guys Fusion sub and amp for sale £80 ono. Sounds very meaty.
http://www.audioassault.co.uk/Subs/Loaded_Enclosures/Fusion_Encounter_EN-AB2120_Twin_Active_12%22_Enclosure_Pack

Give us a shout if i have posted this in the wrong place.

Thanks

Pics!

Attached picture bj09nkx vpi 044.jpg
More!

Attached picture bj09nkx vpi 045.jpg
last one
smile

Attached picture bj09nkx vpi 042.jpg
Damn that would look great in the truck... shame I can't afford it frown
I am taking offers! wink It really is a beast of a sound i just used to use it to fill in the lost bass section!
*** Also comes with the remote and a cut of wires so you can patch it in.

ill go and take a photo of the remote. You can have this patched up so you can control it from the cockpit! smile

Lights up green
done

Attached picture bj09nkx vpi 046.jpg
Attached picture bj09nkx vpi 047.jpg
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: For Sale Sub Woofer Twin 12" with Amp Huge Sound - 15th Apr 2010 10:38pm
Johnleatherfix please ring me tommorow on 0751 8913 123

Your over your pm limit

Thanks
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: For Sale Sub Woofer Twin 12" with Amp Huge Sound - 17th Apr 2010 12:29am
Nice one john happy

Nice unit smile
No worries mate, did you pick it up? Not been into work, yea its a nice looking unit and very bassy lol

Are you putting it in ur beemer? I got it in my e36 325 coupe. Just take the back seats out (no need to unbolt them) and should just slide in!
Originally Posted by JohnLeatherFix
Are you putting it in ur beemer? I got it in my e36 325 coupe. Just take the back seats out (no need to unbolt them) and should just slide in!

I got rid of my bmw about 2 years ago, lol, i have a classic now, a vauxhall astra gsi redtop (original) its getting fitted by car connections on monday smile
a mate at work says this is a mega loud unit as his pal has the same one, i just wanted a little more oomphh on the bass side of things, hopefully this will sort it grin

By the way, how much do you charge to leather a seat? It`s cloth but in mint condition, i want my 2 front ones doing smile

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Hi mate just got back from london. Im afraid i dont do new leather only repair and restore, what you could do is find some leather seats you like in grubby condish and i can bring back to life.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral