Forums
Posted By: markeee BOXED SINCLAIR ZX SPECTRUM +2 COMPLETE 128K COMP - 25th Mar 2010 9:13pm
need £60 back on this
Is that £1 per year it has been around wink
Posted By: TheDr Re: BOXED SINCLAIR ZX SPECTRUM +2 COMPLETE 128K COMP - 26th Mar 2010 10:51am
Originally Posted by StuyMac
Is that £1 per year it has been around wink

Remembering what these cost when they came out that would be about it's depreciation per year oshocked

Did all the computer guys in your schools split up into the different groups, the Sinclair Lot, the Commodore 64/Vic 20, and the other one all on his own with a Dragon cool
Is this the tape version? I bought one on ebay two weeks ago for £15 boxed and undamaged (also got a 48k rubber key one). Never seen these go for more than 20 - 25 quid.

I had an Amstrad CPC, I knew one other person with one, wished I had a Speccy!
you got a bargin then as watched these 2

390154956182 £72

280463078932 £60

for those who are interested the owners of the zx spectrum series (Amstrad) have opened up the platform for emulation on a PC as well as legal downloading of the Zx Spectrum game library. you can browse for emulators and games at Amstratds Archive The World Of Spectrum
Originally Posted by Shadow_Omega
for those who are interested the owners of the zx spectrum series (Amstrad) have opened up the platform for emulation on a PC as well as legal downloading of the Zx Spectrum game library. you can browse for emulators and games at Amstratds Archive The World Of Spectrum
they also invented this!

Attached picture 2.JPG
yeah i remember seeing one of those at the transport festival last year. barely anyone could get in it laugh
I bought one of those a few years ago, no one ever had a problem getting in, just getting them out as they were so much fun to play around with.
Originally Posted by TheDr
I bought one of those a few years ago, no one ever had a problem getting in, just getting them out as they were so much fun to play around with.
Did you need a shoe horn?
Posted By: TheDr Re: BOXED SINCLAIR ZX SPECTRUM +2 COMPLETE 128K CO - 29th Mar 2010 6:24pm
Originally Posted by Snooze
Originally Posted by TheDr
Did you need a shoe horn?

Are you trying to say I'm fat oshocked
Without having caught a glimpse of you I wouldn't have a clue whether or not you are Victoria Beckham thin or Daniel Lambert fat...
Posted By: TheDr Re: BOXED SINCLAIR ZX SPECTRUM +2 COMPLETE 128K CO - 30th Mar 2010 9:17pm
She must be what, 6st, and he was recorded at 49, so that's a LOT of room, anything less than 22st and I'm closer to a stick insect than a baby Hippo...wayhey, I'm thin again.
now £55
will take 50
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: BOXED SINCLAIR ZX SPECTRUM +2 COMPLETE 128K CO - 16th May 2010 8:08pm
ebay
hate the place
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: BOXED SINCLAIR ZX SPECTRUM +2 COMPLETE 128K CO - 20th May 2010 10:21am
£20 and its mine???
Posted By: markeee Re: BOXED SINCLAIR ZX SPECTRUM +2 COMPLETE 128K CO - 20th May 2010 11:19am
sorry cant
Hi,

recently after clearing a house I have came across aSINCLAIR 128K ZX SPECTRUM +2 WITH LITERALLY HUNDREDS OF GAMES.

THE CONSOLE ALSO HAS 2 JOYSTICKS AND ALL CABLES NECESSARY.

THE FOLLOWING ARE SOME OF THE GAMES

LARGE CARD BOXED GAMES

- ITALY 1990

- CHAMPIONS (JAHANGHIR KHAN SQUASH AND MAN UTD IN EUROPE)

- ROBOCOP OCEAN

-BARBARIAN 2 THE DUNGEON OF DRAX

- RICK DANGEROUS 2

- JEWELS OF DARKNESS 3 DISCS

- INVASION FORCE

-LEADERBOARD PAR 3

- ADAVANCED DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS, HEROES OF THE LANCE

- ARCADIA (OPERATION THUNDERBOLT, THE NEWZEALAND STORY,CHASE H-Q)

- DOUBLE DRAGON

MIDDLE SIZED CARD BOXES

- SHADOW DANCER

- MYGH, HISTORY IN THE MAKING

- WORLD CUP RIGBY

-HEROQUEST

-WORLD CUP SOCCER 1990

-GOLDENAXE

- NINJA SPIRIT

DOUBLE DRAGON 2, THE REVENGE

-ROBOCOP 2

POLICE DEPARTMENT ESWAT

NAVY SEALS

MIDNIGHT RESISTANCE

ALIEN STORM

SCHWARZENEGER - TOTAL RECALL

ROBIN SMITHS INTERNATIONAL CRICKET

ALIEN STORM

NARC

INTERNATIONAL 3D TENNIS

WRESTLEMANIA X 2

HEROQUEST RETURN OF THE WATCH LORD

SHADOW WARRIORS

TEENAGE MUTANT HERO TURTLES

VIZ - THE GAME

PAN

FINAL FIGHT

MIDDLE SIZED HARD PLASTIC CASES

EMLYN HUGHES INTERNATIONAL SOCCER

HKM

FOOTBALLER OF THE YEAR 2

MR HELI

JAMES BOND - LICENCE TO KILL

SCHWARZENEGER RUNNING MAN

SCHWARENEGER PREDATOR

THE GAMES

CALIFORNIA GAMES

HOTSHOT

GUERILLA WAR

DRAGON NINJA

RENEGADE 2

CABAL

INDIANAN JONES AND THE LOST LAST CRUSADE

VIGILANTE

MICROPROSE SOCCER

CRAZY CARS 2

STAR WARS, RETURN OF THE JEDI, EMPIRE STRIKES BACK AND MAYTHE FORCE BE WITH YOU.

sINGLE PLASTIC CASES

TANK

VIGILANTE

SUPER SOCCER

LEADER OF THE PACK US GOLD X 2

SINCLAIR OH MUMMY, TREASURE ISLAND, ALIEN DESTROYER

HYSTERIA

PRO BOXING

WACKY DARTS

SCUBA KIDZ

TERRA PRESTA

BATMAN

COMBAT SCHOOL

THE WAY OF THE EXPLODING FIST

SOCCER BOSS

PAPERBOY

ROADRUNNER

DALEY THOMPSON DECATHLON

GIFT OF THE GODS DIZZY

HONG KONG PHOEY

HOBGOBLIN

MUTANTS

GAUNTLET

INDIANA JONES AND THE TEMPLE OF DOOM

JACK 2 AND COCONUT CAPERS

ENIGMA 1

RASTAN

INCOMPLETE BOX SETS

- BARBARIAN 2 THE DUNGEON OF DRAX

INVASION FORCE

IVE HAD A FEW OFFERS FROM LOCAL SHOPS FOR THE SET BUT CAN YOU INFORM ME IF THERE ARE ANYTHING IN PARTICULAR THAT ARE USEFUL AND IF YOU WOULD BE WILLING TO MAKE AN OFFER FOR ANYTHINGS.

MANY THANKS

the sinclair ZX81 is 30 years old this year and the ZX Spectrum+2 is 30 next year in April I got a zx+2 for £129 the day it come out god I feel old now lol
Originally Posted by DavidB
Is this the tape version? I bought one on ebay two weeks ago for £15 boxed and undamaged (also got a 48k rubber key one). Never seen these go for more than 20 - 25 quid.

I had an amstrad cpc 464 i think it was with the green screen
Send Shadow_Omega a pm hes interested in old SINCLAIR ZX SPECTRUM.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: BOXED SINCLAIR ZX SPECTRUM +2 COMPLETE 128K COMP - 14th Mar 2011 7:25pm
Originally Posted by kermit

I had a 464 too but with the colour monitor!
Originally Posted by CrocodileDundee
Originally Posted by kermit

I had a 464 too but with the colour monitor!

Spoilt Brat
© Wirral-Wikiwirral