Forums
Posted By: Anonymous Two-Way FM Car Alarm with Remote Start - 22nd Mar 2010 9:14pm
Never been used Two way car alarm remote starter and keyless entry.

Has super Long Range of over 3000 Ft and comes with 2 LCD remotes.

Works on most cars with automatic or manual transmissions.
It is manufactured by Performance Technique, one of the leading car alarm manufacturer, assuring of reliability and quality.

[Linked Image]

Features:

Car alarm
Remote engine start
Keyless entry
2 LCD Remotes
Ultra Long FM Range over 3000'
Visual and Audio alert on remote
Car/alarm status LCD dispaly on remote
Remote trunk release
Loud 120db siren
Code hopping technology for anti-scanning and anti-grabbing
Compatible with factory security systems
Mulitple user programmable features
Gear positioning sensor for manual transmissions
Anti-car jacking system
Door/Hood/Trunk sensors
Silent arm/disarm/alert
Automatic windows roll up (additional windows roll up unit required.
Automatic dome light supervision
Programmable auxiliary output
Interface of microwave sensor or optional sensor
Smart LED indicator
Remote Panic
Remote query function
Ultra low standby power consumption of remote control
Real time clock and personal alarm clock of remote control
Keyboard lock and LED back light

Some vehicles may require additional parts
Instruction manual included

£40
Posted By: chris_gilly Re: Two-Way FM Car Alarm with Remote Start - 22nd Mar 2010 9:18pm
bargain! well worth it!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Two-Way FM Car Alarm with Remote Start - 23rd Mar 2010 11:15am
I've got a similar one made by Manix. They are good.
Posted By: DavidB Re: Two-Way FM Car Alarm with Remote Start - 23rd Mar 2010 1:10pm
Do these start the car from the remote>?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Two-Way FM Car Alarm with Remote Start - 23rd Mar 2010 1:25pm
yeah bud.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Two-Way FM Car Alarm with Remote Start - 23rd Mar 2010 2:05pm
You will have to search for a garage that will install it though. The only one I could find was in Seaview Road, Wallasey, can't remember what they were called but it was on the right going from Liscard before you get to Asda.
Posted By: raymondo Re: Two-Way FM Car Alarm with Remote Start - 24th Mar 2010 6:19pm
would you take £30 for it m8 if you will can you text me on 07999198635 cheers ray
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Two-Way FM Car Alarm with Remote Start - 24th Mar 2010 11:13pm
sorry mate £40 is the price, i paid a lot more than that. smile
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Two-Way FM Car Alarm with Remote Start - 24th Mar 2010 11:38pm
Originally Posted by willjb
You will have to search for a garage that will install it though. The only one I could find was in Seaview Road, Wallasey, can't remember what they were called but it was on the right going from Liscard before you get to Asda.

car connections mate, they have moved to a new unit on dock road now smile
Posted By: MrPhil Re: Two-Way FM Car Alarm with Remote Start - 24th Mar 2010 11:42pm
Was a fella in moreton years back who done mobile fitting, can't remember the name but he done a good job on a full enclosure alarm.

will try an et details. if it helps.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Two-Way FM Car Alarm with Remote Start - 25th Mar 2010 12:04am
Thanks for that _ste_ I still have the remote start bit that needs installing so I might get it done.
For the record my system cost over £200, so £40 is a steal.
Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: Two-Way FM Car Alarm with Remote Start - 3rd Apr 2010 12:49pm
Jase will phone ya now smile
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Two-Way FM Car Alarm with Remote Start - 3rd Apr 2010 12:55pm
sold to Scotty wink please lock
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Two-Way FM Car Alarm with Remote Start - 23rd Apr 2010 1:23pm
This is back up for sale, £40
Posted By: MrBrightside Re: Two-Way FM Car Alarm with Remote Start - 23rd Apr 2010 3:04pm
Yo man does the remote start work in the cold as there alot of reviews saying that it doesnt work when cold, thanks buddy

Posted By: Anonymous Re: Two-Way FM Car Alarm with Remote Start - 23rd Apr 2010 3:53pm
it has Programmable Cold Start Mode 1 or 2 hours. i got this with peeps from another site in a bulk buy, i know a few on there have bypassed it so it can start all the time from cold. cool
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Two-Way FM Car Alarm with Remote Start - 24th Apr 2010 7:03pm
How much do you think this would cost have fitted?

I'm definitely interested in this.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Two-Way FM Car Alarm with Remote Start - 25th Apr 2010 11:30am
Originally Posted by Alex85

£100 - £150
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Two-Way FM Car Alarm with Remote Start - 25th Apr 2010 12:22pm
Originally Posted by _jase_
Originally Posted by Alex85

£100 - £150

Yes & it would suit your car smile
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Two-Way FM Car Alarm with Remote Start - 26th Apr 2010 6:06pm
sold
© Wirral-Wikiwirral