Forums
Posted By: Anonymous Speed Camera Detector Alert System - 20th Mar 2010 2:40pm
Talex Lite GPS Speed Camera Detector Alert System

The Talex / Novus unit uses GPS technology to determine its proximity to speed cameras and also displays your current speed whilst in motion. This great item warns you, as a driver of an approaching speed camera by an initial voice alert typically at 500 yards. (Also announces and displays the speed limit of the road). If at 200 yards the vehicle is exceeding the speed limit, the Delta will advise the driver to reduce speed

Technical Details

Easy Plug and play dashboard mounting system
Clearly announces and displays the legal speed limit
Bright LED display allowing both night and day operation
Comprehensive database is continually updated

£20
Posted By: Waddi Re: Speed Camera Detector Alert System - 20th Mar 2010 8:17pm
I tried to sell one of these on here back in december 2008, dont know why it didnt sell, maybe the price, I was asking double what your asking. here

This is a Bargain people, an initial outlay of £20 could save you a £60 fine and 3points. So the first time it actually "saves you" you will be £40 up.

There is a bit of info on my for sale thread about getting free updates for it aswell.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Speed Camera Detector Alert System - 5th Apr 2010 4:00pm
A tenner an its yours.
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Speed Camera Detector Alert System - 5th Apr 2010 4:07pm
I'll have it at a tenner.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Speed Camera Detector Alert System - 5th Apr 2010 4:20pm
Its yours bud, you have pm. smile
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Speed Camera Detector Alert System - 5th Apr 2010 5:02pm
sold to DD please lock.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral