Forums
For sale an pipercross universal viper induction kit brought for my corsa c16xe off a mate (was on his car 3 months) but wont fit frown The pipe is 70mm across comes boxed with cold air feed. £125

[email protected]
dont mean to be funny matey but how can it be universal if it doesnt fit a corsa? how come it dont fit yours?
Universal Means it will fit just about all with the correct fittings.

Pretty much all "Universal" Exhausts need to be custom fitted.

I used to get confused by this also.

A Exhaust that fits with out the need for any
extra components is called
"Direct Fit"

Summary

Universal = Fits all with Fitting Kit.
Direct Fit = Will fit that model it was designed for.

Hope this helps.
Thanks wemaster couldn't have put it better me self. wont fit my car cause the MAS is 83mm and no matter what aint gona fit the sucker to it. frown
am open to offers as it is just sittin here getting dusty
Posted By: Anonymous Re: For Sale : pipercross universal viper induction kit - 17th Mar 2005 7:21pm
av seen this vipoer induction kit and its pretty sweet and well worth the £125 !
[Linked Image] Just same as one I have
[img]http://www.geocities.com/theblackbunnieofdoom/viper.htm[/img]
Whats the chance of it fitting my 325i.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: For Sale : pipercross universal viper induction kit - 19th Mar 2005 9:24pm
i reckon it shud tupac mate ! its universal so it shud do ! fits most cars mate ! ikiru may meet up with u to see if it fits maybe? reckon its worth trying anyways mate !
Am not to sure mate but as Nitro says if you like can have a look and see.
will this fit my Corsa 1.6 sport?
Not to sure mate, you got the x16xe engine?
Best way is to check yourself, remove existing airfilter and measure the induction-hose bore and aslong isnt more than 70mm you can 'adapt' it to fit

Hope this helps laugh
how much you want for it. ill probly have it
£110 and its yours
Can't you get a rubber hose that can extend your 'pipe' and can accomodate the pipercross?
Have thought of that even asked pipercross as they do hoses but was told the gap between the viper and the MAS is just to big, 14mm gap.
Have looked for reduces but not found one that big a gap.
Offers over a ton?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: For Sale : pipercross universal viper induction kit - 4th Apr 2005 5:33pm
£20 here if you cant sell it
how much are the girls

will it fit the a4
If it came with the girls, would be keepin it if it fitted car or not. No idea mate only way of being sure is checking the size yourself
PM sent mate
SOLD
© Wirral-Wikiwirral