Forums
Posted By: twinkle Girls white and purple battery operated car - 6th Feb 2010 1:30pm
One year old girls battery operated car. The stickers have all come off and the back bumper part is loose but apart from that the car works great. Does have the battery and charger all in working order. It has barely been used the back has become loose due to not enough space in house and little girl had climbed on the back a few times.
£30
Posted By: Wheels Re: Girls white and purple battery operated car - 6th Feb 2010 4:30pm
Tax MOT? raftl

Pics would help smile
Posted By: twinkle Re: Girls white and purple battery operated car - 6th Feb 2010 5:00pm
i dont know how to upload pics as it saying there is a problem. if you have an email address i could send it to that?
Posted By: Wheels Re: Girls white and purple battery operated car - 8th Feb 2010 8:18pm
How long does it take to charge? Can you deliver?>

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Wheels Re: Girls white and purple battery operated car - 8th Feb 2010 8:56pm
A Lick of paint will have it ship shape smile

[Linked Image]
Posted By: twinkle Re: Girls white and purple battery operated car - 10th Feb 2010 1:36pm
It has only been charged twice int he year of having it due to not being used. I have put it on of a night when going to bed and then next morning it was charged but it only takes a few hours to charge. sorry its pick up only
© Wirral-Wikiwirral