Forums
Posted By: Dj Kev L DORA THE EXPLORER DELUXE DOLLS HOUSE - 23rd Jan 2010 7:36pm
I have for sale this hard to get hold of Dora deluxe talking dolls house.

www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B001CBXIDW/ref=s9_simh_gw_s0_p21_t1?pf_...

it is the same as in the link but as mentioned in the link by other people who bought it it does not come with all the accessories shown in picture.

it comes with dora doll and 5 talking things (tv/lamp/fridge/grandfather clock and cooker).

it also comes with other things like dining table and chairs, bed, sofas, rugs, games table, bedside table, coffee table

gorgeous for any little dora fan. i believe you can get the other acessories shipped from USA or if you contact fisherprice/mattel direct.

can send pics for serious interest only please
It i in excellent condition...
RRP over 100 pound.....make me an offer!!!

wallasey area
Posted By: Dj Kev L Re: DORA THE EXPLORER DELUXE DOLLS HOUSE - 29th Jan 2010 3:39pm
40 pound ono
Posted By: TRANCENTRAL Re: DORA THE EXPLORER DELUXE DOLLS HOUSE - 29th Jan 2010 7:15pm
Originally Posted by Dj Kev L
40 pound ono

maybe a pic would help mate? smile
not just a link! happy
Posted By: golfvr Re: DORA THE EXPLORER DELUXE DOLLS HOUSE - 29th Jan 2010 8:52pm
£20 and a happy meal
Posted By: TRANCENTRAL Re: DORA THE EXPLORER DELUXE DOLLS HOUSE - 29th Jan 2010 9:00pm
Originally Posted by golfvr
£20 and a happy meal
sound like a bargain to me man! smile yumyum
Posted By: Dj Kev L Re: DORA THE EXPLORER DELUXE DOLLS HOUSE - 29th Jan 2010 11:46pm
40 pound sorry mate and im on a diet.. lol
Posted By: Dj Kev L Re: DORA THE EXPLORER DELUXE DOLLS HOUSE - 12th Feb 2010 7:51pm
price dropped to 20 quid need rid
Posted By: ninja573 Re: DORA THE EXPLORER DELUXE DOLLS HOUSE - 13th Feb 2010 12:45am
i will have it m8 pm me back ty
Posted By: Dj Kev L Re: DORA THE EXPLORER DELUXE DOLLS HOUSE - 14th Feb 2010 8:40pm
SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!
PLEASE LOCK THANKS
© Wirral-Wikiwirral