Forums
This retails for about £300, has been used for about a month....anyone interested and have an offer?
Is that actual memory 256 or is it less than that, some do that i think? is it better than my FX5600?
Yes it blows the FX5600 out of the water....according to benchmarks

This is the second fastest card Nvidia have on the market at the moment and has full pixel shader 3.0 support (a feature which i believe is not yet available on any ATI card)
what you hoping for?
hoping for around the 200 mark really to be honest. need the cash for my car and plus i dont use the pc for gaming anymore, not time for it unfortunately
I am open to sensible offers via PM...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: For Sale : Nvidia 6800GT 256mb DDR3 Graphics card... - 25th Jan 2005 12:36pm
this for an apple or a pc?
sorry it is for a pc, AGP 4/8X interface
Posted By: Anonymous Re: For Sale : Nvidia 6800GT 256mb DDR3 Graphics card... - 25th Jan 2005 5:28pm
whats the part number mate?
I assume the number you want is:

G57-CB00578

Also found
NX6800gt-TD256

It is made by MSI and is the |FULL RETAIL version. Comes with some software including an overclocking utility that doesnt void the warranty as it is made by MSI, looks interesting from what it says on the box, but i never bothered with it as ive had the card a month and it handles all games great.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral