Forums
Posted By: Macca GSI For Sale : Corsa gsi with rebuilt engine - 23rd Nov 2005 12:05pm
(just testin the water)

would anyone be interested in my corsa gsi, am now in the process of puttin me rebuilt engine back in the car,

Its had alot of engine work done to it coz of a oil pump fault,

rebore, to just under a 1.7.(cost that was as far as it was safe to go).
new pistons with rings to suit.
Skimed head and polish.
new oilpump.
new waterpump.
new cluch.
crank re ground with oversized shells.
all new gaskets.
new set of valves.
powerboost valve with uprated fuel filter.
pipercross induction kit.

most people had seen the car it was the carbine blue gsi dropped 60mm with clear back lights.

is anyone interested in buyin, was goin keep it as weekend toy, but it would be better goin towards a deposit for a house.

anyone interested let me know offers around £2500
Posted By: red20 Re: For Sale : Corsa gsi with rebuilt engine - 24th Nov 2005 12:08am
wot did u get it bored out to thought u cud only go up to 1620/1630 cc not 100% percent though
Posted By: Macca GSI Re: For Sale : Corsa gsi with rebuilt engine - 25th Nov 2005 8:26am
1690 anymore and it would be un safe but to be honest thats past it too!! me and me grandad did it so i wanted to go as far as i cud! ow's the 2litre?
Posted By: red20 Re: For Sale : Corsa gsi with rebuilt engine - 25th Nov 2005 7:31pm
runing fine now getting the lifters done after christmas
Posted By: Macca GSI Re: For Sale : Corsa gsi with rebuilt engine - 28th Nov 2005 9:07am
why whats up with them kid? thou the engine got rebuilt before u bought it!
Posted By: red20 Re: For Sale : Corsa gsi with rebuilt engine - 28th Nov 2005 2:34pm
it was but the lifters where jus cleaned as they wernt taping but they are now there only £6.60+vat
Posted By: Macca GSI Re: For Sale : Corsa gsi with rebuilt engine - 28th Nov 2005 3:41pm
How you getin them fitted bud? u doin it ya self!!??
Posted By: red20 Re: For Sale : Corsa gsi with rebuilt engine - 28th Nov 2005 3:47pm
no dont wana do anything that involes taking the cam belt of there will be new lifters, cams, venier pullys, fse bosst valve, doble valve springs an a few other bits
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: For Sale : Corsa gsi with rebuilt engine - 28th Nov 2005 7:00pm
and on top of those mod, NO TRACTION.
Posted By: red20 Re: For Sale : Corsa gsi with rebuilt engine - 28th Nov 2005 8:04pm
but it will be fun
Posted By: Macca GSI Re: For Sale : Corsa gsi with rebuilt engine - 29th Nov 2005 8:09am
to be honest mate, a unichip or superchip would be much better to get!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral