Forums
Posted By: lansyp peugeot 106 for sale - 27th Dec 2009 11:47am
hi i am selling my little peugeot 106 .only selling due to the fact i have just bought a picasso and cant afford both.it is a 51 plate 2002 ,mot till oct 10, 55000 miles and body work is in great condition in a nice blue.this car does not have power steering but doesnt really need it it is 1.1 petrol.i have had the car for nearly 2 years and it has never let me down ,it has an issue with a faulty lamda sensor which turns the engine managment light on but have had the problem since i bought the car and it doest affect the car in any way (apart from light on the dash)passed the mot with just a break problem on front which has been sorted this is a good little motor and would be ideal for someone who just wants a small car.these are selling on e bay for up to £3500.00 but i just want to get my picasso on the road so i would be happy to take £1300.00 and will put a years tax on it if i get the asking price though it is taxed till the end of the year i will try and Upload some photos but i always struggle to get them on here but if you send me your e mail address i can send you some pics thanks for looking paul
crazy
Posted By: lansyp Re: peugeot 106 for sale - 3rd Jan 2010 8:22pm
the peugeot is 99.9% sold will confirm tomorrow
Posted By: lansyp Re: peugeot 106 for sale - 4th Jan 2010 7:38pm
peugeot now sold a young lady got a very good bargain
© Wirral-Wikiwirral