Forums
Posted By: AX_125 2 x Guinea Pigs + pets at home indoor cage & run - 7th Dec 2009 1:37pm
Guinea pigs are about 12 months old

cage & run worth over £100, excellent condition with all the bits.

Ideal for guinea pigs or rabbits

Selling due to baby

££0 ono
££0 ono ? u forgot to put a price matey. smile
Originally Posted by Rickie_Robbo
££0 ono ? u forgot to put a price matey. smile

I bet its £30 cos the (£) is the number 3 lol
i was thinking that but just thought id point it out
sorry, £20 for the animals, cage and run would be nice.

thanks
Where abouts are they located, and what is involved in looking after them (ie. what do they eat, how often do they need cleaning, injections etc).

Ive had a rabbit in the past, but that's the closest I have come to a guinea pig.

smile
Woodchurch, wirral but i will deliver.

Not an awful lot different to rabbits, the eat straw, veg (ideally 1 portion per day) and guinea pig pellets £4 a bag from pets at home will last several weeks. We have quite alot of equipment to keep someone going for a month or so

They are a bit more nervous than rabbits, but in pairs they are quite entertaining to watch.

Cage can be stored indoors, garage or shed.
they say to clean them out every day, but we have some fleece floor that extends this to clean them out once a week just a case of brushing up their poo.
well, eating a balanced diet keeps their teeth in shape, just like it does with rabbits.

yes, claws need trimming every now and again, no more than rabbits though. Yes, they squeek in excitement when they see you approaching and will feed from your hand - they love water cress.
T.C. interested mate have t sweet talk the missus first LOL! smile
ok, no problem.

Can't get pics at moment as the are being baby sat in Chester.

despite the funny picture they look like the 2 guinea pigs in this picture. the brown white one is called Gizmo and the black one is called stripe.

http://www.dippinbits.com/blog/uploaded_images/Guinea-Pig-Olympics-712858.jpg
© Wirral-Wikiwirral