Forums
Posted By: Anonymous Links of London Sweetie Bracelets - 9th Nov 2009 4:32pm
Anybody interested in these?

RRP: £110 for bracelet and £45 for heart charm.

http://www.linksoflondon.com/online-shop/women/sweetie-collection
http://www.linksoflondon.com/online-shop/women/charms

[Linked Image]

Comes as seen in pic with bag and box, brand new, never worn.

£80
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Links of London Sweetie Bracelets - 18th Nov 2009 5:18pm
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Would listen to offers as long as they're not too ridiculous. Unwanted xmas present - from me, obviously :-)

Posted By: Tilly Re: Links of London Sweetie Bracelets - 8th Dec 2009 11:38pm
you still got this Bracelet???
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Links of London Sweetie Bracelets - 9th Dec 2009 3:41pm
Yep, replied to PM.
Posted By: Tilly Re: Links of London Sweetie Bracelets - 9th Dec 2009 4:22pm
answered pm thumbsup
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Links of London Sweetie Bracelets - 9th Dec 2009 6:54pm
This is sold pending payment.
Posted By: hoseman Re: Links of London Sweetie Bracelets - 9th Dec 2009 7:11pm
Check PM mate
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Links of London Sweetie Bracelets - 9th Dec 2009 7:46pm
Replied.
Posted By: Tilly Re: Links of London Sweetie Bracelets - 18th Dec 2009 11:47am
alex; i've left pm's and emailed you my mobile number. can you pm or text me to make arrangements for me to collect bracelet. i have the money as promised. thanks.
Posted By: Tilly Re: Links of London Sweetie Bracelets - 18th Dec 2009 3:00pm
time's running out mate only 6 days to xmas day..
i need to know if we still have a deal on this. if you dont reply by this evening i'll take it deals off, i'll go look for something else tomorrow...
Posted By: Tilly Re: Links of London Sweetie Bracelets - 18th Dec 2009 11:50pm
thumbsdown
Posted By: UrbanEx2U Re: Links of London Sweetie Bracelets - 19th Dec 2009 12:01am
all gone dude ???
Posted By: Tilly Re: Links of London Sweetie Bracelets - 19th Dec 2009 12:41am
must of somad
Posted By: Softy_Southerner Re: Links of London Sweetie Bracelets - 19th Dec 2009 9:37am
Tilly, Alex did say last week end that he was manically busy this week. I'm waiting to get the Nana off him. I don't think he has been on all week so all may not be lost yet.
Posted By: Peachy Re: Links of London Sweetie Bracelets - 19th Dec 2009 10:21am
Also he's a decent person, he'll get back to you =]
Posted By: kimpri Re: Links of London Sweetie Bracelets - 19th Dec 2009 11:08am
Tilly, chill out, Alex is good for his word.
Posted By: Tilly Re: Links of London Sweetie Bracelets - 19th Dec 2009 12:42pm
i've chilled out yes
i got one off ebay for £65 thumbsup so no worries i'm well chilled aliendance
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Links of London Sweetie Bracelets - 19th Dec 2009 6:54pm
Wowee, you guys have been busy, although I bet not as busy as me.

First time on in a while, also Karen, you said that you wouldn't have the money until the 18th, it's only the 19th today!!

I'd check out your ebay purchase before giving it as a present.

Plenty of guides to fake Links of London bracelets on the net, just want you to be aware that is all.

If you want to compare yours to this one then feel free, can meet you anytime.

Cheers for the votes of confidence from you lot too - course I'm a decent bloke, just had SO much to sort out in the run up to christmas, I'm pulling my hair out!
Posted By: Tilly Re: Links of London Sweetie Bracelets - 20th Dec 2009 6:00pm
pm'd you Alex sorry
Posted By: markeee Re: Links of London Sweetie Bracelets - 20th Dec 2009 6:16pm
petty you didnt stick to your word and let me down over that mac
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Links of London Sweetie Bracelets - 20th Dec 2009 6:57pm
Originally Posted by markeee
petty you didnt stick to your word and let me down over that mac

I let you know about the Mac situation very early on. I made it quite clear. Despite that you carried on texting me on almost a daily basis, I told you each time it was no longer available.

Obviously I apologise but the Mac had no documents or anything with it, and for what it was worth in cash, it was worth more to me to keep it.

Anyhow, as you were...
Posted By: Danny888 Re: Links of London Sweetie Bracelets - 22nd Dec 2009 1:33pm
Sent you a PM

Just because your busy, could someone you dont mind PM me your mobile number as Xmas is coming soon
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Links of London Sweetie Bracelets - 22nd Dec 2009 4:39pm
Just PM'd you my number.
Posted By: markeee Re: Links of London Sweetie Bracelets - 23rd Dec 2009 9:39am
no if you had of said not for sale i would not have kept calling as not stupid and dont have time to, the reason i was calling is you said you would try find the manuals and that which i said i would have liked but dont want to loose the deal if you could not find. Anyway can you reply asap to the guy on here over the nano.
Posted By: Danny888 Re: Links of London Sweetie Bracelets - 23rd Dec 2009 4:06pm
Apparently this has been given away now - Shame, had the cash waiting
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Links of London Sweetie Bracelets - 25th Dec 2009 12:48am
no if you had of said not for sale i would not have kept calling as not stupid and dont have time to, the reason i was calling is you said you would try find the manuals and that which i said i would have liked but dont want to loose the deal if you could not find. Anyway can you reply asap to the guy on here over the nano.

I told you many times that it was not for sale any longer.

You still pestered me on a daily basis.

Think yourself lucky I even bothered deciphering the above post in order to reply.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Links of London Sweetie Bracelets - 25th Dec 2009 12:49am
Originally Posted by Danny888
Apparently this has been given away now - Shame, had the cash waiting

I did tell you that it was on the cards.

You snooze, you lose.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Links of London Sweetie Bracelets - 25th Dec 2009 7:42am
Originally Posted by Alex85

I told you many times that it was not for sale any longer.

You still pestered me on a daily basis.

Think yourself lucky I even bothered deciphering the above post in order to reply.

raftl it was utter dribble wasn't it !
© Wirral-Wikiwirral