Forums
Posted By: Wheels Rechargeable RC Mustang & 2 rechargeable F1's - 24th Oct 2009 5:25pm
The mustang has lights that can be controlled via the transmitter (low beem and high beem) also has lights all around it, comes with Transmitter (with battery) wall charger and car battery.

[Linked Image]
£8

Two RC F1 cars with 2 transmitters/2 rechargeable battery's and 2 wall chargers.

[Linked Image]

£6
Hi mate. What scale is the mustang and does it have interchangable crystals (whatever they're called) for the frequency?
Posted By: AX_125 Re: Rechargeable RC Mustang & 2 rechargeable F1's - 30th Oct 2009 11:04am
How fast can the mustag go?

Want something for my dog to chase ( Lurcher)
Posted By: Wheels Re: Rechargeable RC Mustang & 2 rechargeable F1's - 30th Oct 2009 2:55pm
not as fast as a lurcher raftl

Not sure if you can change the crystals ?!?
Originally Posted by Wheels

Not sure if you can change the crystals ?!?

what frequency is it on? and what's the scale? smile
Posted By: golfvr Re: Rechargeable RC Mustang & 2 rechargeable F1's - 30th Oct 2009 3:35pm
will have the mustang,

can collect tonight-- is it charged
Posted By: sean Re: Rechargeable RC Mustang & 2 rechargeable F1's - 30th Oct 2009 3:51pm
what about the scooby in the back ground?
Posted By: golfvr Re: Rechargeable RC Mustang & 2 rechargeable F1's - 30th Oct 2009 4:41pm
txt me postcode. can collect 6.30ish - 8pm

0794 103 9696
Posted By: Wheels Re: Rechargeable RC Mustang & 2 rechargeable F1's - 30th Oct 2009 5:19pm
Originally Posted by sean
what about the scooby in the back ground?

not for sale. Ive had that one years and I think it has a problem with it.

will text you now mate.
Mustang SOLD

F1's still here
© Wirral-Wikiwirral