Forums
Posted By: KevinFinity Sony NW A3000 20gb mp3 player - 5th Oct 2009 6:26pm
Sony NW A3000 mp3 player.

£40

I have had this a couple of years. I bought it on impulse one day and have hardly used it at all. It is in almost new condition and still has the original box and accessorys. All that is missing is the headphone extension cable to make the wire longer. You can buy these for peanuts on ebay or simply use your own headphones you already have. I have also disabled the stupid nanny volume limiter in the secret menu so you can have the music as loud as you want. This was about £130 new from Currys. I forgot to clean the dust off for the last picture, the player is almost spotless in real life.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: KevinFinity Re: Sony NW A3000 20gb mp3 player - 7th Oct 2009 5:59pm
Ok does anyone want it for £30 before I put it on Ebay?
Posted By: DJ_Karl_David Re: Sony NW A3000 20gb mp3 player - 7th Oct 2009 6:05pm
i might have it tommrow mate see how much i get paid if i got any spare funds my mums bought me an ipod for xmas but need something for now. will let you know 2moro
Posted By: minimad5 Re: Sony NW A3000 20gb mp3 player - 8th Oct 2009 10:53pm
im getting money pretty soon (within a week or 2)
So hopefully you still have it
Posted By: KevinFinity Re: Sony NW A3000 20gb mp3 player - 9th Oct 2009 3:47pm
I probably will still have it. I am very lazy at putting things on Ebay. It means taking time out of work in the day to go to that awful place known as the post office to wait in a que after trying to find somewhere to park for half an hour.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral