Forums
Posted By: MrHouston Animals - 31st Aug 2009 7:05pm
These loving pets need to be gone ASAP due to uncontrolable circumstances.

1 Japanise Akita dog male, 14 months old, house trained. Grey & white with black face. Friendly dog
£Any reasonable offers welcome

1 Japanise Akita dog female, 11 months old, house trained. White with a black patch on back. Friendly dog
£Any reasonable offers welcome

4 terrapins with tank
£Any offers welcome

3 sylvanian hamsters with cage or sell seperately
£Any offers welcome

1 Male rat (grey)4 months old, 1 Female rat(white) with cage
£Any offers welcome

Collection only from Flint. Viewing welcome, wont be able to get pictures sorry so viewing is recomended.

Feel free to ask questions, i'll try my best to answer. Selling on behalf of my girlfriends brother.
Posted By: Petal Re: Animals - 18th Sep 2009 4:46pm
how much were u lukin 4 the 4 terrapins
Posted By: IzzZzzY Re: Animals - 19th Sep 2009 1:04am
The Akitas.. they need to go to a rescue if they havent been "done" ive got a boy.. if you need me to a can find them foster/forever homes but please dont let them go to just any body frown i'll even take the bitch if you have trouble finding her a home, i'd take them both but its not wise to have to males - PM me if you need help rehoming them
Posted By: MrPhil Re: Animals - 19th Sep 2009 2:47am
Loving Pets?

Your asking for money if they get Rehome'd?

Get real.

From your post these Dogs, terrapin, Hamster, Rat need rehoming.

For me i'd say they NEED rehoming free as charge to not upset them any more.

As for the dogs if they were a proper owner would of found suitible sites/owners. Pets can't be changed willy nilly like that, just imagine the heart ache thed dogs have, they COULD inflict damage to the new owner.
Posted By: Dj Kev L Re: Animals - 19th Sep 2009 8:28am
MrPhil ur 100% right there
Posted By: IzzZzzY Re: Animals - 19th Sep 2009 6:29pm
Well the 2 Akitas i can get rehomed correctly with people who have been house checked and what not but i dont think you'll get any money for them as its through a charity
© Wirral-Wikiwirral