Forums
Posted By: MattLFC For Sale: Various Items - 26th Jul 2006 12:20pm
I have various items that I am wishing to sell atm. These items are currently just sitting around doing nothing, so I would like to get rid of them. If you would like to see any of them, please lemme know and I will be happy to bring them to tomorrows meet. Here they are:

SPLX 800 Watt 4 Channel Amp
Bought this months and months ago and have never got around to fitting it. It was bought second hand, but it is in very good condition.
£45.00 ono.

Alpine 6x9 Speakers
Bought these in the new year, but again, never got around to fitiing them. Brand new and boxed (box is a bit scuffed). 280 watt peak.
£25.00 ono.

HP Photosmart E317 5.0MP Digital Camera
My mum bought me this for Christmas, but I have never used it (my phone has a 2MP camera, so its not bad for taking photo's). I can't see me using it in the future. I will also include a 64MB SD card and a brand new pack of Kodak Everyday Picture Paper. The E327 is essentially the same model - click here
£60.00 ono.

Artec T1 Digital TV Kit for PC/Laptop
Bought this in the new year for my laptop but only used it twice. Mint condition, comes boxed with remote and ariel etc...
£30.00 ono.

Zoom USB ADSL Modem
Bought this a few months ago when my wirless router broke. Used it for about two weeks and just been sitting around since. Mint condition, comes boxed with microfilter etc...
£20.00 ono.

Philips 802.11g Wireless LAN Laptop Adapter (PCMCIA)
Bought this in the new year when I lost my original one. Found the original one about two weeks later and has not been used since. Mint condition, comes boxed with drivers etc...
£10.00 ono.

Pace DS430N Sky Digibox
This was originally part of a multiroom setup, but is no longer needed. These sell for around £100 brand new. Its in mint condition and comes boxed with remote etc...
£50.00 ono.

Thanks for lookin guys!

smile
Posted By: cfuk Re: For Sale: Various Items - 26th Jul 2006 1:32pm
you got pm about the speakers smile
Posted By: AX_125 Re: For Sale: Various Items - 26th Jul 2006 1:41pm
Would you take £15 for the digital tv kit?
Posted By: MattLFC Re: For Sale: Various Items - 26th Jul 2006 2:12pm
I can't go that low im afraid, it cost me £56 when I bought it, its about £40 at the moment, I would go to £25.00.

PM'ed you back about the speakers cfuk.

smile
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: For Sale: Various Items - 26th Jul 2006 6:12pm
£35 for the amp matey?
Posted By: MattLFC Re: For Sale: Various Items - 26th Jul 2006 6:20pm
Yo Joe!

Meet me in the middle and we shall have a deal.

smile
Posted By: scoop Re: For Sale: Various Items - 26th Jul 2006 7:12pm
what 6x9s are they (dont say "alpine" cos thats not enuf)
Posted By: MattLFC Re: For Sale: Various Items - 26th Jul 2006 10:07pm
The model number on the 6x9's is SXE-6925S.

ATM though, cfuk wants them although I am going to find out the postage cost for him tomorrow, so unless he decided tomorrow the postage cost is too high, then they are sold im afraid.

Ill update you tomorrow.

smile
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: For Sale: Various Items - 26th Jul 2006 10:16pm
£40 then, I'll give you the money when I get paid next friday matey if that's ok?
Posted By: MattLFC Re: For Sale: Various Items - 26th Jul 2006 10:27pm
Yer thats sound matey.

smile
Posted By: MattLFC Re: For Sale: Various Items - 2nd Aug 2006 6:44pm
Just updating the list:

Available
HP Photosmart E317 5.0MP Digital Camera
Zoom USB ADSL Modem
Philips 802.11g Wireless LAN Laptop Adapter (PCMCIA)
Pace DS430N Sky Digibox

Sold
SPLX 800 Watt 4 Channel Amp
Alpine 6x9 Speakers
Artec T1 Digital TV Kit For Laptop/PC

smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral