Forums
Posted By: Anonymous Mk 3 fiesta 1.6S with kit n alloys cheap - 23rd Feb 2004 4:56pm
long MOT and taxed sunroof elec windows , mint body work , just been serviced , pepper pot alloys (and good tyres too btw) but not the older ones like on the XR2 the newer type ones, interior is again mint its had a previous woman owner and as such hasnt been ragged every where engines std as is the RS body kit (no not the turbo one a different more subtle RS body kit) which was an option from ford dealer i believe. The cars white with clear front indicators its currently outside me mates garage with a sign on it for £595 but ill sell on the boards for just £495 ovno. Call 07768100219 its in Widnes BTW
Posted By: REPRESENT Re: Mk 3 fiesta 1.6S with kit n alloys cheap - 23rd Feb 2004 9:45pm
ill have it off you ring ill phone tomoz to arrange a time to view it
Posted By: REPRESENT Re: Mk 3 fiesta 1.6S with kit n alloys cheap - 23rd Feb 2004 9:50pm
have u got any pics
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Mk 3 fiesta 1.6S with kit n alloys cheap - 24th Feb 2004 1:50pm
Sorry no pics at the mo mate , ill speak to you soon then
wot reg, how many miles??
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Mk 3 fiesta 1.6S with kit n alloys cheap - 26th Feb 2004 8:59pm
i remember it was about average milage but i dont remember exactly or the year of reg , as i say its up at me mates garage now!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Mk 3 fiesta 1.6S with kit n alloys cheap - 2nd Mar 2004 2:45am
Well he didnt ring so its still 4 sale! heres a pic of it-
[Linked Image]
Posted By: smudgette Re: Mk 3 fiesta 1.6S with kit n alloys cheap - 17th Mar 2004 11:07am
im in widnes and i should have passed by the end of next month i will take it off your hands!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Mk 3 fiesta 1.6S with kit n alloys cheap - 17th Mar 2004 8:18pm
What did you think of it? ill expect to here from you soon shall i?
Posted By: smudgette Re: Mk 3 fiesta 1.6S with kit n alloys cheap - 24th Mar 2004 11:25am
i did think it was really nice, but my mum nor dad wont let me buy it until i have passed. I passed my theroy first time yesterday so i should be well on the way to the practical very soon ill keep intouch
© Wirral-Wikiwirral