Forums
Posted By: MissCalculated For sale Mazda MX-5 V-Spec 1.6 DOHC 16v - 14th May 2009 1:10pm
Automatic, Petrol, 1993,111,343km, green, hard top and soft top, full leather interior,electric windows air con,PAS,Nardi wooden steering wheel,roll bars,rear spoiler,14" after market alloys, Cobra cat 1 alarm fitted.Just passed its MOT today.I had a stereo fitted which takes sd cards, usb or just good old cd's and also has a remote. £1600 ono. Contact number 07969280810 up til 8pm
Posted By: StuyMac Re: For sale Mazda MX-5 V-Spec 1.6 DOHC 16v - 14th May 2009 1:13pm
A picture paints a thousand words smile

Id would have been very interested, but.... Auto... frown

Good luck..
Its cos im such a lazy arse tease
Also listed on Ebay now
Ok if this helps im putting some pics on.

[Linked Image][Linked Image]
[Linked Image][Linked Image]
Posted By: MissGuided Re: For sale Mazda MX-5 V-Spec 1.6 DOHC 16v - 14th Jul 2009 9:08am
Why don't you just post link to ebay?
Posted By: MissCalculated Re: For sale Mazda MX-5 V-Spec 1.6 DOHC 16v - 14th Jul 2009 11:26am
forgot to say ive not got it on Ebay now....i do have it in the Globe for the next two weeks though.
Posted By: DavidB Re: For sale Mazda MX-5 V-Spec 1.6 DOHC 16v - 17th Jul 2009 12:04am
It's a good idea to sell the hard top separately, they always sell. wink
Posted By: MissCalculated Re: For sale Mazda MX-5 V-Spec 1.6 DOHC 16v - 19th Jul 2009 10:14pm
do you reckon? Yea they cost a lot new
Posted By: Sanchez Re: For sale Mazda MX-5 V-Spec 1.6 DOHC 16v - 19th Jul 2009 10:20pm
supprised this hasn't sold yet, it looks tidy.
Posted By: MissCalculated Re: For sale Mazda MX-5 V-Spec 1.6 DOHC 16v - 21st Jul 2009 10:24am
ppl dont seem to be buying cars atm with this recession
Posted By: MattLFC Re: For sale Mazda MX-5 V-Spec 1.6 DOHC 16v - 21st Jul 2009 11:07am
People do, but they want a bargain (so many people are forced into selling their cars and quick, they are going for silly money), and the real problem with this type of car, is the UK no longer gets summers. On top of this, people are tending to look for really economical cars such as diesels.

It will sell, it depends how quickly you want it to sell though - price it right and it will sell tomorrow, price it slightly wrong and it will sell next month - but it will deffo sell (so long as its not a shitter and the price isnt way over the odds of course).
Its a nice car and im not just saying that lol the hard top tbh has never been off, ive never driven it open topped...its not for everyone is it....some ppl like a summer car and nice thing about this is its an all year round car with the hard top.

Its got one more week in the Globe and then im gonna re advertise it wit the price lowered but ppl tend to think then that theres something wrong with it lol you cant win can you. I think the lowest i will go to is £1500 and then id be giving it away
Posted By: MattLFC Re: For sale Mazda MX-5 V-Spec 1.6 DOHC 16v - 21st Jul 2009 2:03pm
Throw it on auto-trader online, its cheap as chips and certainly one of the first places myself and most people I know look when buying a new car.

The local rag in general is crap because people like to see as much info and photo's as possible before they phone up, and also the local papers arnt even widely delivered anymore!!

Surprised it never sold on the bay though, or did you get arsed about?
Posted By: MrPhil Re: For sale Mazda MX-5 V-Spec 1.6 DOHC 16v - 21st Jul 2009 4:22pm
Try pistonheads.com it's free to list on their.
Originally Posted by MattLFC
Throw it on auto-trader online, its cheap as chips and certainly one of the first places myself and most people I know look when buying a new car.

The local rag in general is crap because people like to see as much info and photo's as possible before they phone up, and also the local papers arnt even widely delivered anymore!!

Surprised it never sold on the bay though, or did you get arsed about?

I never thought of trying auto trader thanks smile

I gave up on Ebay cos i tried selling it twice and competitively too but there were probably too many on there at the time. The thing that gets me is ive seen cars like mine without the hard top and older than mine in garages and theyre trying to sell them for ridiculous prices.
Originally Posted by Philw
Try pistonheads.com it's free to list on their.

Oh and ill give them a try too thanks wink
Ive stuck it on Pistonheads...seems really good 3 pics for free smile fingers crossed then smile
Posted By: MattLFC Re: For sale Mazda MX-5 V-Spec 1.6 DOHC 16v - 21st Jul 2009 7:25pm
Yeah, ya tend to get enthusiasts etc browsing Pistonheads, so they are less concerned with price/trying to haggle, and more interested in just buying a good car! So great idea!

smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral