Forums
Posted By: pacef8 For sale is my YUPITERU MVT-7100 scanner. - 9th May 2009 10:19am
This scanner in my opinion is up there with the very best of multiband receivers that have been made and for aviation frequencies it is exceptional. It will do ship to shore, local baby alarms, ambulance. local council etc.
right through the whole frequencies.
Its in mint condition and will include a multi mains adapter, spare rubber antenna.

[Linked Image]

One of the most popular handheld scanners ever to be produced - and what a performer it is! Not only do you get a top performance VHF/UHF scanner, you also get a powerful short wave communications receiver, all in one package. The scan and search speeds are a blistering 30 steps per second and it has a proper SSB detector. This means easy tuning and clear reception. This scanner will receive military and civil aircraft, commercial transmissions, long distance marine and aeronautical broadcasts from as far away as Australia.

£80 pound delivered to your door by myself.

you could be listening to the ships coming in tonight or other things as well !!
Posted By: Merlin66 Re: For sale is my YUPITERU MVT-7100 scanner. - 21st May 2012 9:03pm
Hi there. Is the scanner still for sale. Do I have to live on the Wirral to buy? ! Reyes jez
Posted By: Anonymous Re: For sale is my YUPITERU MVT-7100 scanner. - 21st May 2012 9:27pm
Three year old topic I don't think he will smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral