Forums
Posted By: chris_gilly DJ/band equip lighting - 12th Apr 2009 10:56am
hi guys got a few bits to sell if anyones interested!
got a soundlab sp250 250 watt amp... works fine although one gain nobs cover is missing! offers around £50

gemini ps700 mixer... old missing loadsa nob covers but they work 3 mic inputs works but the balance nobs dodgy so to work stero the nob has to just be slightly to the left of right £10

2 soundlab 300watt max each speakers, these where pink but ive sprayed them black, the paint job is no where near perfect. but they work fine... good drivers, NEW tweaters! £60

home made traffic lights/ strobe and controller they all flash together and has a small strobe on top, i made this myself and is a good job! £40

4 stage par can DTS p56 short eco max 500watt the bulbs have gone but they all work! say £20 each there all in good condition brushed metal with filters!

will take offers on everything! prob have loads more stuff.. just cant think of anymore!

Posted By: chris_gilly Re: DJ/band equip lighting - 12th Apr 2009 10:58am
forgot to mention i will swap any item /s for pretty much anything(more DJ/band equip,etc etc! make me offers!
Posted By: UrbanEx2U Re: DJ/band equip lighting - 12th Apr 2009 6:23pm
Any pix ?
Posted By: chris_gilly Re: DJ/band equip lighting - 13th Apr 2009 2:53pm
what you want pics of dude... ive got a few lighting items here... but the speakers amp and mixer are at where i usually DJ.
i can get pics of the amp and mixer speakers on wednesday.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral