Forums
i have up on ebay my fish tank, over £600 worth of stuff, started the auction at £30 because i need the space quick as i've just bought an even bigger one grin
anyone interested, have a look,
click me
smile
Originally Posted by SpottyDog
i have up on ebay my fish tank, over £600 worth of stuff, started the auction at £30 because i need the space quick as i've just bought an even bigger one grin
anyone interested, have a look,
click me
smile

A bigger one? You've bought the fookin daddy of fish tanks and boy have you made my life hell whilst you been waiting to get it!

No more money to be spent on bloody fish!!
Oh yeah, if you want to make a decent offer for it, go ahead, its in my bloody way!

And the mollys are a condition of sale tease
what make is the tank m8?
wow that huge! how much for everything?
i've just bought an even bigger one grin

omg

What you doing, sealing the doors and windows on the house and filling the place with water and fish raftl
Lmao, nah she bought a Juwel Trigon... and seriously, the dippy bitch has just got the idea for converting the small bedroom into a fish tank whistle hammer

Wheels mate, feel free to make an offer whatever you would wanna pay for it, the worst that can happen is she would say no lol. It is a complete setup she is selling iirc, perfect for anyone wanting to keep tropical fish (I know you got goldfish dunno if you have tropical).

The reason the mollys have to be sold with the tank is because the barstard dont get on with my Neon Gourami's, well they like to batter them, everyone else they were fine with, and I dont like it cos we already lost one of my goldfish due to our Red Tailed Shark not liking goldfish (and the other goldfish had to be moved into the pond).

As for the make Toto, I aint got a clue and I dont think Rhea knows tbh too; its just a big long fish tank lol.

smile
juwel, best make you can get as far as i know, we used to have the vision model, pretty amazing, sold it when my prized red belly piranahs (which andy aquatics sold us by mistake) died frown
THat was due to an idiot mate of mine who stayed over decided to spray his deodarant in the room they were in mad

We will be looking for another tank soon but will only go for a juwel wink

(Due to build and quality (am not a snobby git)

smile
its not a juwel, its a clearseal, clearseal is one of the best aquariums for build quality, juwels are more popular purely because of design, they do bow fronted etc.

must admit though, i'm over the moon with my new one smile

done it different now, put loads of lava rock built up at the back

[Linked Image] [Linked Image]

Tbh the Juwel isnt all its cracked up to be, we have found a few little drawbacks and chepeties about it - them making savings on the filter system and heater to save a few pennies even though they charge the earth for them, so Rhea has put her own Fluval stuff in instead and taken out the internal filtering stuff and heater etc.

Plus its supposed to be Beech and is actually more like Pine, not that it matters really.

Overall though, for looks and quality of the cabnet and tank, its better and deffo looks the part, although the old one has never missed a beat and pretty strong quality too.

Btw Rhea, it looks miles better with the live rock in now, looking at them photo's it looked crap with the old stuff in.

smile
it aint live rock ya plank, i aint got a marine tank lol
yeah well it looks like it... can we keep the discussion out of the for sale forums bbez cos ya not allowed to post off topic in here.

smile
lava rock and 've put in a bubble ring and a bubble wall, drift wood and a planted drift wood, looks well good smile
got bout 20kg of lava rock so theres quite a lot laugh
i am on topic, i talkin bout fish
No the topic needs to be about the item you are selling wink
ya plank, i aint got a marine tank lol

Lol laugh

Hey thats a nice setup you got there guys, should start a topic on them think bet theres quite a few on here with aquariums

smile

How long did it take to set up?
all im going to say is your ebay advert is so proffesional, you ever considdered working as a proffessioal ebay lister. nice job !
nice sized tank but i havent got a 4ft fish lol (dont worry am just messing)
this is finishing tonight, if anyones interested, you'll have to be quick smile
Finished now at £136, so this thread can be locked (and hopefully the winning bidder isnt going to mess us around otherwise it may have to be relisted).

smile
if they fuk u about i think ebay should make them pay the relisting fee lol
but its the space i need more than money, so they'll still be a pain if they dont collect lol. its all looking ok for collection at the mo n e ways smile
Originally Posted by Davey_Martin
if they fuk u about i think ebay should make them pay the relisting fee lol

Yeah thats all well and good, but its a pain in the arse when ya list something and the buyer fucks you about, especially if it gets a good price first time around or you need space.

Plus, sometimes, eBay wont refund the fees anyway. If the buyer argues, they usually have the rights. Its just they hardly ever argue.

frown
well hes said its ok to collect on saturday anyways, so its all good laugh
© Wirral-Wikiwirral