Forums
Posted By: mp3_85 BMW 320i SE - Super cheap quick sale needed - 31st Mar 2008 7:55am
Hey everyone long story short I need a super quick sale (basically sold in 2 weeks) so I am flexible to price.

Car - BMW 320i SE - M reg (1994 model)

4 M-Sport alloys (1 Spare alloy wheel in boot)
2 Months tax to run (31st May exp.)
8 Months MOT/Servicing to run (Nov next MOT)

Starts first time everytime - 149k miles but regularly serviced and if something needs replacing it is replaced.

2 New tyres (bought Jan - less than 1k miles on them) and all with more than sufficient tread and not kerbed.

Costs me £555 on fully comp insurance (with 4 years no claims) so fairly cheap.

Any questions then reply or fire me a PM, I will have the car valeted and washed before sale and there is no catch. Although I have not posted for about 8 months many members can vouch for me buying/selling goods as described.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

*** some of you may recognise these pictures as the same ones I posted on my MMC although as the car remains unaltered and I have not got a digicam to take newer pics these will suffice for now***

I am looking for £800 (or £700 cash)

any questions get in touch
Posted By: mp3_85 Re: BMW 320i SE - Super cheap quick sale needed - 31st Mar 2008 8:16am
Edit: full service history and MOT etc. Test drive welcome, serious enquirers only.
Posted By: Waddi Re: BMW 320i SE - Super cheap quick sale needed - 31st Mar 2008 8:23am
Alloys alone must be worth a bit.

good luck with the sale
Posted By: mp3_85 Re: BMW 320i SE - Super cheap quick sale needed - 31st Mar 2008 8:02pm
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320234558110

Now on eBay, fyi
Posted By: Sanchez Re: BMW 320i SE - Super cheap quick sale needed - 31st Mar 2008 8:37pm
Im no expert on the old bmw's but this looks well looked after and a real bargan, good luck with sale
Wish i had £700 frown

If i knew i could get £700 for the civic i would snap this off you, Its mint smile
Posted By: mp3_85 Re: BMW 320i SE - Super cheap quick sale needed - 1st Apr 2008 1:56pm
I'll be honest with you, the eBay reserve is £650 and if it doesn't sell I'll be amazed. Really don't want to sell but got bigger problems than what car I'm driving at the moment lol
Anyone wnanna buy a civic coupe raftl
Sean, thought you where keeping it
doh

Stop spamming his topic Dazzz raftl wink tease
Posted By: StuyMac Re: BMW 320i SE - Super cheap quick sale needed - 1st Apr 2008 2:12pm
Sean, if you thought the insurance was bad on the Civic - try a quote on the Beemer raftl

Good luck with the sale - with that reserve you'll have no problems as it looks a very tidy example - looks much younger than its milage suggests.
316 wasnt that bad but this is a 320 so you know raftl

Engine and engine bay look really clean smile
Posted By: MrPhil Re: BMW 320i SE - Super cheap quick sale needed - 2nd Apr 2008 8:59am
am pretty sure the old owner was askin about this car on another site the other month. Maybe get in touch with him and ask if he wants it.
Posted By: mp3_85 Re: BMW 320i SE - Super cheap quick sale needed - 2nd Apr 2008 9:09am
It's semi sold as I have a viewing tonight with some guy wanting to pay cash. Just as the listing gets 11 watchers and it's first bid frown

I'm just not stopping the auction in case he doesn't want it upon viewing but the guy is going to get a bargain if he wants it.
Posted By: mp3_85 Re: BMW 320i SE - Super cheap quick sale needed - 2nd Apr 2008 9:14pm
sold
© Wirral-Wikiwirral