Forums
Posted By: anniebo28 For Sale: Loads of stuff, Have a look! - 16th Feb 2008 7:02pm
I'm having a clear out and thought i'd put it on here before Ebay as i hate boxing and sending stuff.
I have found a load of stuff that needs to go:

1 x Trafficmaster satnav system (touch screen)
1 x Clifford Concept 650
1 x Nokia phone kit
1 x Semans phone kit
A pair of Pioneer 6x9 (TS-A6958)
1 x Pipercross Alloy cone filter
1 x Kenwood Head unit (KDC-309A)
1 x 6" screen (Back light as gone)
2 x 5" Headrest screens with control units and cables
1 x In-car TV tuner with line-in (Inc all wires and remote)

Offers on all via PM or post reply.
Need to go soon or will be put on Ebay.
Posted By: placidmaster Re: For Sale: Loads of stuff, Have a look! - 16th Feb 2008 7:03pm
how much for the satnav, some delightful angel has swiped mine today from outside the hospital, bls them
Posted By: anniebo28 Re: For Sale: Loads of stuff, Have a look! - 16th Feb 2008 7:05pm
Make me an offer mate, it is the hard wired system (i.e. it has to be wired in to the car, very easy as it's only 3 wires, positive, negitive and ignition live)
Posted By: Wheels Re: For Sale: Loads of stuff, Have a look! - 16th Feb 2008 9:01pm
got any pictures of the gear
Posted By: krisGTi Re: For Sale: Loads of stuff, Have a look! - 16th Feb 2008 10:58pm
how much for the sat nav mate
Posted By: jonah Re: For Sale: Loads of stuff, Have a look! - 16th Feb 2008 11:09pm
how much for the tv tuner ?
Posted By: placidmaster Re: For Sale: Loads of stuff, Have a look! - 17th Feb 2008 1:19am
suggest a price, i dont do offers, no time to barter, to busy lol
Posted By: anniebo28 Re: For Sale: Loads of stuff, Have a look! - 17th Feb 2008 3:33pm
Satnav has gotta be worth £50 and £40 for the TV tuner. I aint got no pics but you are welcome to come and view. Or i can meet you somewhere (rock park ect....)
I am open to offers on all.
1 x 6" screen (Back light as gone)
2 x 5" Headrest screens with control units and cables

any of these touch screen or tft?
Posted By: placidmaster Re: For Sale: Loads of stuff, Have a look! - 18th Feb 2008 1:55am
got a new satnav sorted cheers tho
Posted By: jonah Re: For Sale: Loads of stuff, Have a look! - 18th Feb 2008 12:38pm
Originally Posted by jonah
how much for the tv tuner ?

gettin a new digi one off customice now... sorry
Pipercross Alloy cone filter ?
Posted By: anniebo28 Re: For Sale: Loads of stuff, Have a look! - 19th Feb 2008 4:57pm
Cone filter £15, its in good nick aswell (clean, ect..)
None of the screens are touch screen, sorry.
Also have another pipercross filter, this one has an alloy 90 angle tig welded into it so it will sit sideways. £20
Posted By: maximini Re: For Sale: Loads of stuff, Have a look! - 19th Feb 2008 10:54pm
how much for the alarm mate, are they hard 2 fit?
Posted By: anniebo28 Re: For Sale: Loads of stuff, Have a look! - 20th Feb 2008 3:11pm
£50 mate, dont seam to hard as i have the install manual included with the alarm. They are goin on ebay £300 inc fitting + i think it only takes half an hour to fit.
When i removed it, i kept all the wires that went to the same place, together, so it will be easy.
From what i remember, it has a live, earth, fuel rail feed (one wire) and 2 going to the ignition and two coming from the ignition (you cut two wires at the ignition barrel and attach the the wires from the alarm to the igintion and to the the other side of the cut wires).
I forgot to mention, it also has two extra wires to the centre console (or dash) for the flashing blue LED light and the button for when you are in the car and want to arm / disarm the system (or i think that is what they are for).
Posted By: maximini Re: For Sale: Loads of stuff, Have a look! - 20th Feb 2008 7:55pm
does the alarm have any other features such as central locking or emobaliser?
Posted By: anniebo28 Re: For Sale: Loads of stuff, Have a look! - 21st Feb 2008 3:13pm
Here is the spec:

Clifford's entry-level 'Thatcham Category-1' system meets and exceeds the highest standards of the UK insurance industry, and installing one may qualify you for discounted vehicle insurance as a result.

The Concept 650's built-in tandem immobiliser circuit is self-arming soon after you park so that your vehicle always remains protected, and these main electronics also reside in an armoured-steel enclosure as an added security measure.

Features

Remote Controls Included 1 x C/F Radar 2 + 1 x C/F OEM
Digital Dual-Zone Proximity Sensor Y
Glass Tamper Sensor O
Digital Tilt/Motion Sensor O
Ultrasonic Sensor O
Sensor Ports MUX/Prox/Omni
Remote adjust sensor O
Remote Sensor Bypass Y
User/Installer Program grids Y
Low Transmitter battery Indicator Y
Remote Siren Silencing Y
Wizard Port Y
Autolock/Unlock IGN/RPM
Remote panic N
Aux Channels 2
Acc. Out AutoActivate (Off/arm/disarm/both) Y
Acc. Out Timer Y x 2
Dual Indicator Relay Outputs Y
Coded Valet Y
Smart Boot Release (Acc. Out) Y
Smart Auto Testing Y
Autobypass (trigger) Y
Autoarming Y
8-eventTotal Recall Y
Multi-car Control Y
Smartpowerup 2 Y
FACT 2 N
Turbo Timer (Acc. Out) Y
Receiver XHF
Siren 515U
Quiet/Loud Chirp Y
Blackjax O
2 circuit Immobilisation Y
Interior light illumination RELAY
Remote Headlights AUX OUT
Windows Up O
Door Locks (+/-)
Double pulse unlock Y
Double pulse lock Y
Second unlock output Y
Zones - Diagnostics 10
Wireless Immobiliser O
Remote Start O
Manual Trans RS IS4
Bonnet Pin (included) Y
Posted By: anniebo28 Re: For Sale: Loads of stuff, Have a look! - 24th Feb 2008 3:36pm
All items for sale in this post are now on ebay.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral