Forums
Posted By: alex mc FOR SALE: ford fiesta mk3 1.0 - 13th May 2007 10:36pm
FORD FIESTA MK3 1.0
I have had this for 3years but hasent been touched for a year or so. I am doing exams and so cant do anything to it. it has had most body work already done to it just needs smoothing abit more and tidying up. A very good project car (cheap to insure as its a 1.0 litre) it will obviously need a spray job after but that will come with the finishing. I want to sell the car and everything in it not splitting anything up. List of the kit:

Miss & match full body kit (didnt like some of the full so I chose the nicest)
Cobra buckets (Blue clubman)
Twin 5" chrome exhaust (centered with baffels)
17"s (not bad condition one has a bit of a twang)
Custom sub enclosure 3x 12" (carpeted)
Scooby bonnet vent (moulded)
Fiesta Xr2i arches
All arches are moulded into bumpers, all bumpers are moulded into side pannels and boot.
I was due to put on R5/punto lights so moulded over lights and smoothed everything off.
65000 miles and the engine is sound!

If your looking for a project or work in a garage where you have access to painting facilities or just have some cash to put into it this car is ideal. It wouldnt cost much but would take the time and thats the only reason i am selling. I am heart broken to see it go as it has been my dream since about 13. If anyone is interested they can arrange to have a look contact ALEX on 07812730707 or pm me.
Posted By: alex mc Re: FOR SALE: ford fiesta mk3 1.0 - 13th May 2007 10:53pm
Here are afew photos
Its also been lowered 30mm or 40mm cant remember which.
m3 mirrors too.

Attached picture 685-wikiwirral-Finished.jpg
Attached picture 686-wikiwirral-Carbk.jpg
Attached picture 687-wikiwirral-Image028.jpg
Attached picture 688-wikiwirral-Image020.jpg
Attached picture 689-wikiwirral-Image027.jpg
Attached picture 690-wikiwirral-Image029.jpg
Attached picture 691-wikiwirral-Image018.jpg
© Wirral-Wikiwirral