Forums
Posted By: peewee For Sale : Crystal modded Xbox chipped + games - 9th Jan 2007 5:50pm
Crystal xbox modified with a good chip enabling online play (xboxlive)
internal 160 gig hard drive crammed with the latest games
xbox media centre installed
2 crystal microsoft controllers
1 Remote control
Barely used
As new condition & untouched by childs hands lol
Make a great in car media setup. all video, mp3, pics, net can be accessed by remote.
***Offers***
Posted By: Aaaaaalex Re: Crystal modded Xbox chipped full of games - 10th Jan 2007 11:05am
how much we talkin mate?
Posted By: peewee Re: Crystal modded Xbox chipped full of games - 10th Jan 2007 11:11am
Its my brothers machine & as i said he`s hardly used it.
The mods to it alone have cost him 150 quid as he spared no expense on it, take that into consideration, make an offer & ill ask him?
Posted By: Aaaaaalex Re: Crystal modded Xbox chipped full of games - 10th Jan 2007 11:19am
£100?

i dunno really.

Posted By: peewee Re: For Sale : Crystal modded Xbox chipped + games - 10th Jan 2007 11:29am
I think he`s looking closer to the 150 mark tbh mate as he paid 100 for the xbox itself & 150 more the extra`s.
Im pretty sure he wont go that low tbh.
Like i said, it is the crystal version with un upgraded 160 gig hard drive installed at 80 quid. the chip was a high spec one instead of the cheapo ones you see & cost him 45 quid.
Extra crystal pad & remote control cost him another 50 quid too.
Let me know.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: For Sale : Crystal modded Xbox chipped + games - 10th Jan 2007 12:55pm
£80 cash waiting
Originally Posted by sanchez
£80 cash waiting

I bet it is raftl
Selling it isnt i priority , if it deems more value to keep then so be it.
Worth every penny even if its kept as a media centre which in my books does the job better than a pc.
£120 furthest i can go and thats if i can flog this 360
Originally Posted by Aaaaaalex
£120 furthest i can go and thats if i can flog this 360

Is the 360 premium chipped?
He may do a deal as thats what he`s getting.
No its not chippd, but its as simple as updating the firmware for it to play backup discs etc.

its a premium though, with 5 games, the dvd remote and two wireless controllers.
No its not chippd, but its as simple as updating the firmware for it to play backup discs etc.

its a premium though, with 5 games, the dvd remote and two wireless controllers.

How much are you looking for that then mate?
You cam message me if you want & list the games?
messaged!
Short lived xbox experience.

Sat nav said 50 mins, did it in 30!
Short lived xbox experience.

Sat nav said 50 mins, did it in 30!

lol,yep!
You really must of shifted to get here that quick happy
Nice one Alex.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral