Forums
Posted By: StuyMac F/S: 17" JDM 7.5 and 8.5, 4 and 5 Stud wheels. - 3rd Jan 2007 12:22pm
Right these where on my car when I imported it, and I even had to pay the dealers extra to leave them on eek

They are a JDM Multispoke wheel, and have been drilled for 4x114.3 and 5x114.3 so will fit S13 and S14, and maybe ideal for anyone wanting to do a 5 stud conversion in the near future.

Rears are 8.5" Wide, with +45 offset, and have near new Federal 255/40/17 tyres (1000miles covered see pics).

Fronts are 7.5" wide, and im unsure of the offset, though they did require a 5mm spacer to clear the strut (A Brand new H&R 5mm spacer and stud kit will be supplied with the wheels) and are fitted with near new Regal 225/45/17 tyres.

Unfortunatly the wheels dont come with center caps, but they are in very good condition with no kerbing marks, though as they are used, there are one or 2 marks on them, but nothing serious.

Price really reflects the cost of the tyres which I fitted to the wheels less than 1000 miles ago, and your also getting a spacer set with the wheels!

£425 ono with a collection please smile (Im on the Wirral)

Pics:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

This is one of the rear tyres...

[Linked Image]
Fitted to the car:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
hows about a good time and some bombay mix !
think

Not that fussed on Bombay Mix smack
Were they drilled already? Do you know anywhere that does this?
Yeah, they where already drilled when they came over on the car.

Wheels are now on E-Bay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=015&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=250069466709&rd=1&rd=1
mmmmmm i need wheels
Originally Posted by tupac
mmmmmm i need wheels

go for it.....

maybe stuey could do "mates rates" lol
You know what Im after for them Tony - If you really need them I can remove the auction smile
DO U KNOW IF THEY WOULD FIT A CORSA C MATE
Originally Posted by Dj Kev L
DO U KNOW IF THEY WOULD FIT A CORSA C MATE

raftl

Sorry, they definatly wont fit a Corsa raftl
Sold laugh
© Wirral-Wikiwirral