Forums
Still have the tire tagz for sale. Also have a mountain bike for sale. It was bought about 15 months ago but it has only been ridden twice (bought on the spare of the moment smack) so it is still like brand new. Has always been kept indoors. Comes with front and rear lights and bike lock. Cost me just over £210. So make me an offer i can't refuse. If your interested or want some pics then let me know.

Also have a set of car seat cover front and back seats. They are black, waterproof and have a red japanese style dragon stitched into them. Also comes with carry case. Paid just under £30. Again make me an offer.

Plus 2 lots of under car neon light sets. One has a remote control for turning on and off.
£35 for the one with remote
£25 for the one without

If your interested in any of these or want to see some pics or more info then let me know. Or if you know anyone who might be let them know.
I'll give you £10 for the seat covers, I only need the front ones.
Posted By: MrPhil Re: for sale:, NEONS, MOUNTAIN BIKE, SEAT COVERS - 31st Oct 2006 6:47pm
any pics of the bike?
Sorry it's a bit late getting back to you, been workin hard. No problem with the pics. Do you want me to send them to your emaill address? Not sure if or how i can post them on here
As for the car seat covers, i would rather sell the whole set, otherwise will end up stuck with the back seat covers. will sell the whole lot for £15
I pics of the bike matey as i have my mates at the moment
Originally Posted by Fozzy Bear
Not sure if or how i can post them on here

you can use the filemanager link at the bottom of a full reply form which will allow you to upload photos from your computer smile
[quote]I pics of the bike matey as i have my mates at the moment[quote]

did you mean you want me to send you pics
If you dont mind matey

[email protected]
Cheers for the tip about the how to add the pics.

I have also added pics of the car seat covers for those interested

Attached picture 129-DSCF0798.JPG
Attached picture 130-DSCF0799.JPG
Attached picture 131-DSCF0804.JPG
Attached picture 132-DSCF0803.JPG
Attached picture 133-DSCF0805.JPG
Attached picture 134-DSCF0806.JPG
Attached picture 135-DSCF0807.JPG
Attached picture 136-DSCF0808.JPG
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: for sale:, NEONS, MOUNTAIN BIKE, SEAT COVERS - 29th Nov 2006 11:10pm
Fozzy, you still got the seat covers? If so I'll have them.
Still got them, £15 for the whole set. You can collect them if you want or i can meet you somewhere. Won't be till saturday at the earliest as i'm on nights till then. Or you can call round any evening between 6:30pm - 7:00pm and catch me just before i go to work. Whatever you decide is fine, email me back at [email protected]

cheers mike
© Wirral-Wikiwirral