Forums
Posted By: alicia1 lilly the the mass murder - 11th Mar 2017 1:38pm
its this time of year when the weather starts getting warmer my loving neutered female cat turns into a SERIAL KILLER she kills mice,rats, poor little frogs, but what i hate is her killing birds. we do try to keep her in but she will even get out of a attic bedroom window. i live in a three story house and she will get on the roof after pigeons..ive bought silly expensive collers.ive even put a big purse bell on her coller ..any advice is much needed x
Posted By: granny Re: lilly the the mass murder - 11th Mar 2017 6:02pm

If a bell doesn't work, then Lilly needs a brick around her neck. laugh
Posted By: fish5133 Re: lilly the the mass murder - 11th Mar 2017 8:19pm
Perhaps Lily would like to try for this frog , taken today at Moreton Brickworks. The paths and lake were heaving with them.

Attached picture DSCF0965.JPG
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: lilly the the mass murder - 11th Mar 2017 9:32pm
Feel your pain, alicia1. I too dread this season of 'headless gifts' left at the front door from my cats. frown

Tis all very 'The Godfather'.....anyway, yes can only suggest bells attached to collars, that you already do.
Posted By: snowhite Re: lilly the the mass murder - 12th Mar 2017 4:14pm
I would say your cat is doing a job,She is keeping vermin away [except the frog]
When a cat brings a bird,mouse or rat to the door its meant to be a gift.Its a cats natural habit to hunt prey.
Posted By: cools Re: lilly the the mass murder - 12th Mar 2017 4:42pm
One of the reasons I'm not a catlover I'm afraid. I try every year to protect the baby blackbirds in my garden but this particular horror of a cat gets them every year, last year it jumped right out the bushes in front of me with the baby blackbirds tiny legs hanging out its mouth, the parents going ballistic, I was so angry! Know it's natural for them but it's horrible.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral