Forums
Posted By: venice Your support needed to free an elephant. - 4th Nov 2016 5:49pm
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/657/...n-the-oregon-zoo-she-needs-a-sanctuary-/
Posted By: snowshoes Re: Your support needed to free an elephant. - 4th Nov 2016 5:59pm
Done venice.
How sad is that, makes me ashamed to be part of the
(so called) Human Race
Posted By: granny Re: Your support needed to free an elephant. - 4th Nov 2016 7:06pm
Done.

Another heart breaking case.
Posted By: venice Re: Your support needed to free an elephant. - 4th Nov 2016 8:06pm
Thanks peeps. I always sign these 'Care' ones, but have no idea how much it actually helps, but it makes me feel a tiny bit less helpless.
Posted By: granny Re: Your support needed to free an elephant. - 5th Nov 2016 1:21am

It didn't help Hanako, there again that poor girl was like a mascot for the Japs. They would never have let her go. She never saw a flower in her life, but her pen was swamped with them after he died. Sometimes, I really despise what the human race can be capable of.
We thought the Romans were bad enough, shipping elephants from Africa to be brutally killed in the Colosseum, for human pleasure. We are supposed to be more informed, educated and civilised now, so instead we just let these tragic elephants live their whole lives in lonely cages on concrete... or kill them for their tusks instead.

This is how they should be, free as the wind.

Sorry to rant ,no excuses

Attached picture 14670797_1159762000725820_6146434938802447689_n.jpg
Posted By: lincle Re: Your support needed to free an elephant. - 5th Nov 2016 9:07am
Done, Venice. Rant all you like Granny who knows one day someone may take notice & do more to protect all our wildlife before there's none left.
Posted By: casper Re: Your support needed to free an elephant. - 5th Nov 2016 10:31am
Done.
Posted By: venice Re: Your support needed to free an elephant. - 5th Nov 2016 11:59pm
Thanks all.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral