Forums
Posted By: venice Westie found - 26th Apr 2016 9:39am

On my FB feed.

FOUND WANDERING ON HOYLAKE BEACH 25/4. Male Westie trailing a lead. He has a limp too. He is safe in foster care at the moment. Please ring Glenys on 0151 605 1280 or 07800752385. Proof of ownership will be required. PLEASE CAN EVERYONE SHARE THIS POST & LETS GET THIS LAD HOME.
Posted By: lincle Re: Westie found - 26th Apr 2016 11:06am
Lets hope the little guy gets home soon Venice. Ive posted it on Streetlife
Posted By: snowhite Re: Westie found - 26th Apr 2016 11:50am
Hope the boy gets back home soon.
posted on a rescue site to spread the word Venice.
Keep us updated.
Posted By: venice Re: Westie found - 26th Apr 2016 4:12pm
Thanks peeps. Hopefully someone somewhere is out of their mind worrying about him and the word will spread to somewhere they see it. I hate animals going AWOL - one reason I could never have a cat !
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Westie found - 26th Apr 2016 4:13pm
It will be chipped surely?
Posted By: venice Re: Westie found - 26th Apr 2016 4:20pm
Well it should be of course DD, but Id guess maybe at the time that was posted, the finder had had no time to visit a vet to get it scanned. Maybe there will be an update later. Could belong to an older person who just hasnt got round to doing it or maybe isnt even up to speed with the new rules. (Or with a bit of luck , we might hear its been reunited. )
Posted By: venice Re: Westie found - 26th Apr 2016 7:06pm
UPDATE from my FB feed.

A HUGE THANK YOU TO ALMOST 60 PEOPLE WHO SHARED THIS POST. I AM PLEASED TO SAY THE WESTIE IS NOW BACK HOME WITH HIS ELDERLY MUM WHO WAS UTTERLY DISTRAUGHT AT LOOSING HIM. Love a happy ending. xxxx""""""""""""""""

Well thats nice news for a change.
Posted By: lincle Re: Westie found - 27th Apr 2016 7:37am
Great news Venice. Bet his owner slept cuddled up to him last night. Happy day
Posted By: kenmo52 Re: Westie found - 27th Apr 2016 11:08am
A huge thank you to you too Venice, what a great result !!!
Posted By: venice Re: Westie found - 27th Apr 2016 7:11pm
Thanks Kenmo but a share is down to every single person who passed on the info one way or another. Somewhere along the communication chain , the info got to the right person and helped the little chap get home. Brilliant .

I get fed up with some of the crappy pointless stuff folk stick on FB and ask to be shared , but when its something or someone that people can look out for , especially locally, it really is worthwhile and effective.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral