Forums
Posted By: fruitcake lost dog - 25th Apr 2015 9:53pm
This dog has been lost for over as week..her owners are from Scotland and have had to return home.
Possible sighting in Bromborough.

Attached picture FB_IMG_1429976189060.jpg
Posted By: Anonymous Re: lost dog - 26th Apr 2015 7:26am
Vanmanone is the man out in that area who's dog mad. He might have seen him sub consciously. Worth an ask. Good luck otherwise.
Posted By: Vanmanone Re: lost dog - 26th Apr 2015 7:33am
Not seen him as of yet fruitcake,I have shown the kids,I`ll put the word out, .. I`ll keep looking.
Posted By: venice Re: lost dog - 26th Apr 2015 7:51am
So sad. She is a b/w collie called Grace. I didnt know her owners were from Scotland, but she was initially lost from around the Neston area apparently . Lots of sighting initially around there, then nothing. Owner has put posters all over the place , and is begging people to put her mob number into their phone Mob 07966980599 or the Dog Lost oufit on 08448003220

If shes now been seen in Bromborough , she could be wandering anywhere on the Wirral in the coming days and weeks. If everyone shares on FB, hopefully she'll be found and put the poor owners in Scotland out of their misery.

Posted By: Vanmanone Re: lost dog - 26th Apr 2015 8:05am
Shared on facebook venice along with the phone number thanks.
Posted By: snowhite Re: lost dog - 26th Apr 2015 12:03pm
I will spread the word on the animal rescue site am on.
Also check the doglost.co.uk.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: lost dog - 26th Apr 2015 2:20pm
Shared. Best of luck.
Posted By: tankrat22 Re: lost dog - 26th Apr 2015 5:31pm
I live in Bromborough and me and the wife,daughter and three grandkids plus a few neighbours have been keeping our eyes peeled for this gorgeous dog since she appeared on Wiki.No luck yet, but fingers crossed.
Posted By: lansyp Re: lost dog - 26th Apr 2015 8:32pm
There are posters all over parkgate hope she turns up safe
Posted By: venice Re: lost dog - 27th Apr 2015 7:49am
Thanks, me too. She's not mine yet I feel the upsetting desperation the owners must have, every time I see another post about her . That dogs expression would melt your heart. Pity sightings werent towards the closed end of the peninsular as I think she'd eventually be found as all the authorities/rescues in Wirral are aware- but if she roams out towards Chester and onwards, the further she goes, the less likely people are to be looking .
Posted By: fruitcake Re: lost dog - 28th Apr 2015 2:44pm
unfortunately there has been a sighting of gracie on railway tracks. it is yet to be confirmed as far as I am aware ,but the person reporting the sighting has said it is a strong possibility.
very sad for the owners and for all the people involved in giving up their own time to look for this much loved pet.
Posted By: ludwigvan Re: lost dog - 28th Apr 2015 2:53pm
Originally Posted by fruitcake
unfortunately there has been a sighting of gracie on railway tracks. it is yet to be confirmed as far as I am aware ,but the person reporting the sighting has said it is a strong possibility.
very sad for the owners and for all the people involved in giving up their own time to look for this much loved pet.
Was she walking along the tracks or has she been killed?
Posted By: fruitcake Re: lost dog - 28th Apr 2015 3:09pm
Unfortunately killed..just waiting for her to be scanned for confirmation.
Posted By: cools Re: lost dog - 28th Apr 2015 3:13pm
Oh that's so sad...
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: lost dog - 28th Apr 2015 3:13pm
Oh no frown very very sad news.
Posted By: ludwigvan Re: lost dog - 28th Apr 2015 3:14pm
So very,very sad.
Posted By: snowhite Re: lost dog - 28th Apr 2015 4:37pm
Oh no this is very sad news.
My deepest sympathy goes out to the owners.
RIP Grace xx
Posted By: venice Re: lost dog - 28th Apr 2015 7:11pm
Oh no, poor owners and poor Grace . They couldnt have tried any harder to find her . Really sad if it is her .
Posted By: Vanmanone Re: lost dog - 28th Apr 2015 7:53pm
Sad news.
Posted By: starakita Re: lost dog - 28th Apr 2015 9:36pm
Poor Grace,sad news
Posted By: granny Re: lost dog - 28th Apr 2015 9:49pm
Poor little Grace. So very sorry.
Posted By: Giggler Re: lost dog - 28th Apr 2015 10:05pm
So sad. I really was hoping for a happy ending.
Posted By: rocks Re: lost dog - 28th Apr 2015 10:23pm
i have been following this and also hoped for a happy ending frown my thoughts are with her owners x
Posted By: venice Re: lost dog - 29th Apr 2015 9:55am
Someone just told me that they believe Grace was a rescue from Cyprus. Even sadder if true after all the effort it takes to bring dogs back.
Posted By: lansyp Re: lost dog - 29th Apr 2015 10:26am
Heartbreaking
Posted By: Christo Re: lost dog - 29th Apr 2015 11:29am
frown
I have been following this thread closely too and am gutted if this is, indeed, poor little Grace. Her little face on the photo was enough to set me off. Poor girl. RIP.
Posted By: Basisboy Re: lost dog - 29th Apr 2015 6:25pm
A dog found in Bebingont Oval on Facebook ...
Don't know if the same one? Don't know how to link ...
Posted By: Basisboy Re: lost dog - 29th Apr 2015 6:29pm
Dog found in Bebington Oval ... not the same one???

Attached picture dog 29 April.jpg
Posted By: fruitcake Re: lost dog - 29th Apr 2015 6:33pm
No unfortunately it has been confirmed that the deceased dog is gracie...I hope this one gets home safely though
© Wirral-Wikiwirral