Forums
Posted By: margy £500 Reward for Galah - 18th Mar 2015 9:20pm
There is a £500 reward offered for the safe return of Lexxi, my Galah Cockatoo.£500 REWARD OFFERED

HAVE YOU SEEN OUR PARROT?
Our Galah Cockatoo flew off from our garden, Frankby Road, West Kirby, Wirral, on Thursday 19th February. She is bright pink on her body, pale grey on her back wings and tail, with a pale pink crest. She is a very timid girl and is either hiding or someone has picked her up and taken her indoors. We are devastated and desperate for her to come home.
Please contact us if you know anything at all
0151 625 3449 or 07561518794

[Linked Image]
Posted By: margy Re: £500 Reward for Galah - 18th Mar 2015 9:32pm
Thank you Mark x
Posted By: snowhite Re: £500 Reward for Galah - 18th Mar 2015 10:37pm
She is such a lovely looking bird,Margy.Sorry to hear that you have not found her yet.
my thoughts are that someone has taken her into there home and kept her.
I will copy the picture you have provided on here.
Then share it on a rescue forum am on.

Posted By: margy Re: £500 Reward for Galah - 18th Mar 2015 10:58pm
Thank you, I appreciate that, and yes, I think someone has her too xx
Posted By: Anonymous Re: £500 Reward for Galah - 19th Mar 2015 8:07am
Well you've pulled out all the stops margy, here's still hoping. Good luck x
Posted By: cools Re: £500 Reward for Galah - 19th Mar 2015 8:41am
She,s such a striking bird Margy that she would be hard to miss! I too think someone has taken her in. It's sad you have to offer money for her return but sometimes that's the only thing that works ( money talks). Really really hope you get a result with this xx
Posted By: GeeMeister Re: £500 Reward for Galah - 19th Mar 2015 9:29am
I hope you get your bird back and get to keep your cash, shame on the person who takes the money.
Posted By: granny Re: £500 Reward for Galah - 19th Mar 2015 2:00pm
Is it possible that your vet could alert all other vets in the area of Wirral. A 'round robin', so to speak ? That is, if you haven't already done that.

Still hoping Margy. How is your other galah behaving ?
Posted By: margy Re: £500 Reward for Galah - 19th Mar 2015 8:43pm
Thank you everyone for your positive thoughts, I hope the person who has her hands her over.

Granny, all vets in Wirral, Liverpool, Cheshire, Huddersfield, Halifax know about Lexxi, all have her details and photo.

Paid for a bigger notice in the Globe next week and it's in the wirral news again this week, 4 calls today, thank you everyone. No luck though, just people hearing noises that they think are parrots. they may well be, but we didn't see any.
Posted By: margy Re: £500 Reward for Galah - 19th Mar 2015 10:50pm
Rosie galah is coping quite well to be honest, she's now started to come out of her shell and interacting more with us humans.
Posted By: snowhite Re: £500 Reward for Galah - 20th Mar 2015 10:26am
Originally Posted by margy
Rosie galah is coping quite well to be honest, she's now started to come out of her shell and interacting more with us humans.
Good to hear that rosie is coping,
Am still keeping an eye on this rescue site for you.They are doing what they can.
Meanwhile still keep us updated.
Our thoughts are with you and rosie.xx
Posted By: conan Re: £500 Reward for Galah - 20th Mar 2015 5:37pm
Aww hope you find Lexxi safe and well.

Ive two african greys and id hate to lose either.I will keep my eyes and ear to the ground for you.Lets hope she gets back to you ASAP.
Posted By: margy Re: £500 Reward for Galah - 20th Mar 2015 7:33pm
Thank you xxx
Posted By: Mark Re: £500 Reward for Galah - 22nd Mar 2015 10:40pm
I will re-tweet and re post on Facebook for the week, hopefully it may help.

Posted By: margy Re: £500 Reward for Galah - 23rd Mar 2015 7:59pm
Thank you Mark, you are a star xx
Posted By: margy Re: £500 Reward for Galah - 24th Mar 2015 7:48pm
I'm Margy Newton on FB if you want to share some of the pictures there Mark or anyone else, it would be fab! xx
Posted By: margy Re: £500 Reward for Galah - 7th Apr 2015 10:10pm
Still looking for this little girl xx
© Wirral-Wikiwirral