Forums
Posted By: missmahjong My Dog Sally - 5th Feb 2015 10:49am
Yesterday ..I toke her out for a walk ,prior to a planned day out with my family,being a 'woman' i decided to get a bit of shopping from the local coop...MULTITASKING, sal was yappy the time i was away ,when i came out ,i untyed her to procede home,when she pulled away and run into the side of a moving car,she was lying all mi-shaped and moaning ,I WENT TO PICESES, could not remember the vets ,how to use my phone ect,a small crowd gathered ,all deciding what to do ,,,,When she gets up and starts to move forward, so the driver of car involved was very kind and toke me home,i rang vets to have her 'looked 'at .By the app time , she was her 'normal' self..I feel VERY LUCKY that she MUST have just been in SHOCK like ME..Thank you to the people who looked after me and my girls..
Posted By: rocks Re: My Dog Sally - 5th Feb 2015 10:59am
aww glad she (and you) are ok now, what a shock frown
Posted By: missmahjong Re: My Dog Sally - 5th Feb 2015 11:03am
It was ...the walk before we stopped was about 15 mins and she 'could'nt ' find the right spot to go for a number 2, so in hind so was desperate, when we got home she went in the back ....Lesson for mummy ..
Posted By: snowhite Re: My Dog Sally - 5th Feb 2015 11:23am
Sorry to read about this Miss-M,
Good news is Sally wasn t that badly hurt.Would be the shock of what happened to her,and would effect everyone involved.
It is so nice to know that the driver involved helped.He could have just drove off if he wanted too.
Glad that you and Sally are okay.

Posted By: missmahjong Re: My Dog Sally - 5th Feb 2015 11:34am
Thanks for that snowy...
Posted By: Mark Re: My Dog Sally - 5th Feb 2015 12:16pm
Glad it all worked out.
There is kindness around its not that obvious.
Posted By: missmahjong Re: My Dog Sally - 5th Feb 2015 12:23pm
Yes your right mark the people that stopped were very kind and helpful to me and sally ...I don't know how i would have coped if there was 'obvious' broken bones or BLOOD.I went into 'panic'mode.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: My Dog Sally - 5th Feb 2015 12:48pm
What an awful shock for you Miss M. Sally must have went into shock.

Sooooo glad that she is unharmed and I hope you have recovered too.xx
Posted By: missmahjong Re: My Dog Sally - 5th Feb 2015 1:04pm
Thanks rudebox ,i was up and down alnight checking her,she did not move around as much as usual,,,,
HUBBY SAY'S SHE IS FINE..
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: My Dog Sally - 5th Feb 2015 1:07pm
thumbsup
Posted By: nidgynoo Re: My Dog Sally - 5th Feb 2015 6:42pm
So glad Sally is ok. I too would of been in pieces if it happened to my dog. Was bad enough leaving her at the vets for an op.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: My Dog Sally - 5th Feb 2015 7:32pm
Sally is the little red terrior. So relieved she is OK- she had a checkered history until Missy rescued her.

Attached picture bertie_sally_028_(Copy).JPG
Posted By: venice Re: My Dog Sally - 5th Feb 2015 8:27pm
Shes lovely, is she a Border/JRT mix?
Posted By: missmahjong Re: My Dog Sally - 6th Feb 2015 7:57am
She is classed as JRC/cross, my husband has alway's thought she is terrier/corgi mix.
She is fine after her 'knock' but when out yesterday ,she still wanted to play 'ball and chase' but i noticed she is a bit swollen on the left side of her body < inpact maybe > and she did not run her normal speed,.
So glad she is ok.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: My Dog Sally - 6th Feb 2015 4:53pm
Oh Missy what a horrible thing to have happened. My parents dog had a similar accident many years ago. My dad had to take the next day off work he was still so upset over the incident. Glad all is well now.
Posted By: missmahjong Re: My Dog Sally - 6th Feb 2015 5:00pm
Thanks for that lollipop.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral