Forums
Posted By: RUDEBOX Warning: Wallasey Cat Owners - 23rd Nov 2014 6:08pm
Yes- a copy and paste jobby from facebook but just incase it is true.

WARNING FOR CAT OWNERS
to anybody in seacombe and the surrounding areas aswel! There's a man going around trying to grab cats! A friend seen him try grab a cat and put her into a bag he had yesterday which the cat isnt his she knows her owner, this man had a pony tail and glasses and I've heard someone for past week calling the cats to them, and seen two men constantly calling my cat over to them and not leaving him alone trying to grab him, So I'm keeping my cats in now. I don't know if they are linked to the man with the pony tail. But I'm thinking they are as it's to much of a coincidence, Please please share or tell people in the area who have cats to keep them in please and to keep a eye out for any suspicious people
Posted By: casper Re: Warning: Wallasey Cat Owners - 23rd Nov 2014 7:03pm
They are not doing a remake of Davey Crockett any time soon are they?
Posted By: granny Re: Warning: Wallasey Cat Owners - 23rd Nov 2014 7:14pm
Probably used for training :

http://www.animal-rights-action.com/dog-fighting.html

What Is A Bait Dog?

A bait dog is a dog that dog fighters make their fighting dogs practice on. The bait dog is made helpless by having it's jaw taped shut and it may also be tied down.

These dogs can not defend themselves and are terribly injured or killed. Dog fighters/dog men are known to use cats and rabbits as bait animals too.

Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Warning: Wallasey Cat Owners - 23rd Nov 2014 8:13pm
Breaks my heart.....so much needless cruelty, in this world. frown frown
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Warning: Wallasey Cat Owners - 23rd Nov 2014 8:14pm
Originally Posted by casper
They are not doing a remake of Davey Crockett any time soon are they?
Who?
Posted By: snowhite Re: Warning: Wallasey Cat Owners - 23rd Nov 2014 9:15pm
Originally Posted by granny

What Is A Bait Dog?

A bait dog is a dog that dog fighters make their fighting dogs practice on. The bait dog is made helpless by having it's jaw taped shut and it may also be tied down.

These dogs can not defend themselves and are terribly injured or killed. Dog fighters/dog men are known to use cats and rabbits as bait animals too.

This really upsets me.there should be tougher laws in this country where animal cruelty and pure neglect is concerned.
It really confuses me why snatch cats that are from loving homes?there loads of stray cats.
I call these sort of poeple ....I wonder if they would like to take the turn to be a piece of bait.
bottom line is no because they are wimps.
Hope they get caught whoever the above is sharing the news.

Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Warning: Wallasey Cat Owners - 23rd Nov 2014 10:13pm
Originally Posted by snowhite
Originally Posted by granny

What Is A Bait Dog?

Hope they get caught whoever the above is sharing the news.

Agreed, Sausage
Posted By: venice Re: Warning: Wallasey Cat Owners - 24th Nov 2014 10:44am
Snowhite its probably because the morons who do the stealing, just grab at any cat thats easy to grab, and tame loved cats may fit into that catagory better than strays. If its not that, then I can only think its because a well fed healthy cat will be a bit more of a challenge and last longer when baited.
Posted By: paul110180 Re: Warning: Wallasey Cat Owners - 24th Nov 2014 12:02pm
Id love to catch these cruel animals ! Pure barbaric and they know who they are ! Id give you the kicking of your pethetic little lives !
© Wirral-Wikiwirral