Forums
Posted By: clung22 vets - 6th Nov 2014 7:48am
Hi all anyone got any good reasonable price vets. Thanks
Posted By: Vanmanone Re: vets - 6th Nov 2014 9:42am
Vets for Pets Prenton, they were great with us and TBH we were exspecting a bill of a couple of hundred pounds after mine and Starakita`s dog got into a fight and lost a K-9 aswell a bite on the cheek which became infected the next day,So after a reassuring 30 minute consultation and a some antibiotics&anti inflammatory pills,She was fine,The Bill came to £70 She went back with her for her yearly Jabs last week £15 happy days!

http://www.vets4pets.com/find-a-practice/vets4pets-prenton/
Posted By: missmahjong Re: vets - 6th Nov 2014 12:01pm
Yes ,vets for pets,get my vote as well ,they have just open a new shop in Greasby,so must be doing something right .
Hope both your dog,s are ok ,van.
Posted By: starakita Re: vets - 6th Nov 2014 12:48pm
vets for pets are good.Sean left to start his own vets for pets in Greasby but we still go to Prenton.The vet we saw was very nice she said Misty only needed one jab as she was still covered by the ones she had last year & even though she was overdue she was still ok & didn't need a second shot.the staff are nice & they don't rip you off
Posted By: starakita Re: vets - 6th Nov 2014 1:02pm
Originally Posted by missmahjong
Yes ,vets for pets,get my vote as well ,they have just open a new shop in Greasby,so must be doing something right .
yes mine came off worst but she's fine & they're both friends again
Posted By: Vanmanone Re: vets - 6th Nov 2014 4:31pm
Originally Posted by missmahjong
Yes ,vets for pets,get my vote as well ,

Thanks ... It was soon forgotten about miss,It was also very hot that day.
Posted By: clung22 Re: vets - 6th Nov 2014 9:47pm
All sorted now . Thanks
Posted By: colette_clarke Re: vets - 6th Nov 2014 10:40pm
Irby Vets.. Rob is awesome. Treats animals with respect, very reasonable and is the only vet Rosie has ever liked. His staff are all professional yet friendly. Always been made to feel very welcome and at ease. If it's not necessary for the pet Rob won't ask for it to be done.

You and your pet won't be disappointed.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral