Forums
Posted By: johncon dog training - 23rd Aug 2014 9:08pm
Hi can any one recommend a dog training facility in the Wirral area ? got a 2 year old Westie needs a bit of sorting !
Posted By: eggandchips Re: dog training - 24th Aug 2014 7:30am
whats his / her problem ?
Posted By: johncon Re: dog training - 24th Aug 2014 7:45am
he is a rescue dog only had him 3 weeks so don't know much about his history . he is settling really well but the main problems are that he wont get out of the car at home he is fine getting in and getting out elsewhere but gets really nasty if we try and make him get out at home . also he wont tolerate me being around at bed time gets very nasty and aggressive towards me he is fine with my wife .
Posted By: eggandchips Re: dog training - 24th Aug 2014 4:29pm
pm sent
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: dog training - 24th Aug 2014 11:11pm
Seen them do dog training here on Birkenhead Road, just past the brick works on the way to Meols. No idea of a website or contact number, but you could always call in. My friend went past a few times and thought it was a park for kids.. I hate to think his kid will have him for a dad lol

Attached picture woof.jpg
Posted By: ludwigvan Re: dog training - 25th Aug 2014 7:51am
Yes I've seen that Zip,but I think it's just for agility training.I don't think the little Westie would enjoy that very much.
Posted By: sam_w Re: dog training - 25th Aug 2014 8:47am
Champion Dogs, find them on Facebook or at www.cdogs.co.uk

They are really good and very helpful. They're down near Total Fitness at the top end of Prenton, cant remember the name of the estate.
Posted By: pegsgirl Re: dog training - 27th Aug 2014 6:50am
Hi John
I take my dog to walker park prenton .
I regularly see a dog trainer on the field

His van advertises his web page called point to point wirral.
Posted By: baldybrewer Re: dog training - 28th Aug 2014 5:10pm
Gerry Rogan ex police dog handler 07779078199 he gives lessons at royden park he is very good and his lessons are one to one.
Posted By: johncon Re: dog training - 29th Aug 2014 7:09pm
Hi Marg been a while thanks for the info will check it out I am not going to give up on this little fella !!!!
Posted By: valli Re: dog training - 15th Sep 2014 12:44am
I took my dog to a Lady called Pip who does dog training classes at Woodchurch community centre. Monday nights .Puppy class 6.30pm
junior class 7.30pm senior class 8.30pm her telephone number is 0151 608 8768. She also does classes at Royden village hall which is opposite Frankby cemetry by the horse field, Thursday night same time as the Woodchurch classes.costs about £6 per class She is great with all breeds, hope this helps
© Wirral-Wikiwirral