Forums
Posted By: ojoe55 Dog minder recommendation required - 16th Apr 2014 7:50am
I have a very friendly 10 yr old black female labrador that loves to be around a family environment. She frets when going into kennels hense the request for a dog minder. Can anyone recommend a dog minder for week a week in July please.
Posted By: Dilly Re: Dog minder recommendation required - 16th Apr 2014 7:59am
Originally Posted by ojoe55
I have a very friendly 10 yr old black female labrador that loves to be around a family environment. She frets when going into kennels hense the request for a dog minder. Can anyone recommend a dog minder for week a week in July please.

Pm Eggandchips, he is your man.
Posted By: eggandchips Re: Dog minder recommendation required - 16th Apr 2014 8:09am
cheers dilly.
Originally Posted by Dilly
Originally Posted by ojoe55

Pm Eggandchips, he is your man.
Posted By: BossFan Re: Dog minder recommendation required - 16th Apr 2014 12:50pm
We used Wirral Pet Nanny when we went away earlier this year.
She was absolutely brilliant with our 2, sending us pictures of them on a daily basis. She takes them for good walks every day.They really seemed to be having the time of their lives. We were worried they wouldn't want to come back home!
If you are on facebook you can contact her there (Wirral Pet Nanny),or here http://wirralpetnanny.co.uk/.
Posted By: katyem Re: Dog minder recommendation required - 22nd Apr 2014 3:32pm
We use eggandchips smile dogs love going to his house smile
Posted By: eggandchips Re: Dog minder recommendation required - 22nd Apr 2014 4:15pm
cheers
Originally Posted by katyem
Originally Posted by katyem
© Wirral-Wikiwirral