Forums
Posted By: venice Ddog poisoning - 22nd Feb 2014 9:44am
This warning was on my FB page this morning from a local group Im a member of .

People in Neston/heswall area, vets at Leahurst have said there have been a spate of poisonings on Wirral Way, three dogs this morning admitted. Apparently it's on the stretch between Neston and Heswall - please avoid the area and spread the word.
Posted By: eddtheduck Re: Ddog poisoning - 22nd Feb 2014 12:22pm
link
Posted By: venice Re: Ddog poisoning - 22nd Feb 2014 1:20pm
Wish I could put a painful hex on them !
Posted By: LittleFoote Re: Ddog poisoning - 22nd Feb 2014 2:00pm
The link is from 2012.
Posted By: eddtheduck Re: Ddog poisoning - 22nd Feb 2014 6:46pm
I know the links old but thanks for pointing that out to other wink it was just to show people what to look for eg as the 1st post just says dog are getting sick it's THIS MAY HELP (ps I'm not shouting just saying it MAY help) I'm not saying it this but I find it weird that a dog is just being sick without eating anything along there (wirral way) unless it was Canine parvovirus (CPV2) is a contagious virus mainly affecting dogs. The disease is highly contagious and is spread from dog to dog by direct or indirect contact with their faeces

but sounds more like Alabama rot A mystery disease which has plagued the woods and forests of England, killing pet dogs, may finally have been identified.
The illness leaves animals vomiting, suffering painful lesions and can even result in fatal kidney failure.
It has stuck in the New Forest, Hampshire as well as wooded areas in Cornwall, Surrey, Nottinghamshire, Worcestershire, Co Durham and Norfolk.

Mark put a post about this not so-long-ago on here

I just hope it's another hoax from facebook for the dog anyhow
© Wirral-Wikiwirral