Forums
Posted By: neilmcc Does anyone do dog minding 1 on 1 for holidays - 5th Jan 2014 11:55pm
Hi does anyone know anyone that does 1 on 1 dog minding for when I go on holiday in August, its a staff but he is soft as a brush and house trained he is 6 years old last time we put him in kennels he came back ill due to the stress. He just needs a place to stay where he is not alone off a night

Cheers neil
eggnchips on here,give him a pm.
Will get a number for you tomorrow ,they only have one dog at a time but they love staff's and ad ling as yours gets on with there's all s good
eggandchips is your man, click here smile
message eggnchips on here. My dogs love going to his house when we go away. If you look at pet photos you will see photos of the dogs that stay with him including one of my Frenchie playing with his own dogs.
thanks people, the big bulldog has been rehomed now, there are only my 2 mongrels here now
Originally Posted by katyem
message eggnchips on here. My dogs love going to his house when we go away. If you look at pet photos you will see photos of the dogs that stay with him including one of my Frenchie playing with his own dogs.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral