Forums
Posted By: cat41 Black cat run over on corner of Rowson Street - 28th Oct 2013 9:36am
Less than half an hour ago a lovely black cat was run over on the corner of Rowson Street and St James Road. I've never seen the cat before so unfortunately I cannot contact anyone.
The cat had a blue diamond collar on, that had a worn bell on it, but no contact details. We have put the cat in a cardboard box, wrapped in a towel, ready for the council to collect him.
If people could please share this, or if they know of anyone in the area that owns said cat please inform them as I am sure he will be greatly missed and they may wish to collect him/her.
Posted By: Gill61 Re: Black cat run over on corner of Rowson Street - 28th Oct 2013 10:43am
Poor little cat! RIP. Shared on facebook.
Posted By: cat41 Re: Black cat run over on corner of Rowson Street - 28th Oct 2013 4:26pm
Just got home and the cat has gone so I am assuming the council collected him/her.
Posted By: muzzy2 Re: Black cat run over on corner of Rowson Street - 28th Oct 2013 4:32pm
Thank you for looking after the cat, poor thing.
Not many people would take the time to do this.
Hope someone claims him / her.
aw very sad. Thanks for treating it with dignity.
Very sad : ( but how do you know it was lovely?
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Black cat run over on corner of Rowson Street - 29th Oct 2013 5:46pm
My cat is not impressed to hear this news frown

[Linked Image]
Posted By: muzzy2 Re: Black cat run over on corner of Rowson Street - 29th Oct 2013 6:39pm
ALL cats are lovely!
Posted By: Sneezy Re: Black cat run over on corner of Rowson Street - 29th Oct 2013 6:47pm
withthat

Ste....has your cat got any ears ?? smile
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Black cat run over on corner of Rowson Street - 29th Oct 2013 7:28pm
Originally Posted by Sneezy
withthat

Ste....has your cat got any ears ?? smile

Yes, here she is just now.

[Linked Image]

Here she is surfing for music whilst having a beer with the boys.

[Linked Image]

Heres her kitten chillin out...

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Sneezy Re: Black cat run over on corner of Rowson Street - 29th Oct 2013 9:14pm
Haha.....she's gorgeous and her kitten looks like she's into yoga !! raftl
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Black cat run over on corner of Rowson Street - 29th Oct 2013 10:59pm
they are both crazy, sometime we wake up in the middle of the night and they are on my chest just staring at us, thats when they're letting us know they want the window open to jump out.

she gets everywhere

[Linked Image]

also loves doritos

[Linked Image]

Yes i can say if anyone ran my cat over i'd be really angry, most of the idiots don't stop for cats, they deserve to be slayed and their cars smashed to pieces.

just sayin

smile
Sad news RIP little cat x.
No law says you have to stop for a cat.
Posted By: Bailey Re: Black cat run over on corner of Rowson Street - 24th Nov 2013 9:08pm
I think you miss the point, just because it is not mandatory to report you have hit/killed a cat, does not detract from the moral obligations associated with doing so! There are a great many animal lovers/owners who invest a great deal of emotion and value to "being owned" by their feline companions, to have no idea why they do not return after a day/nights excursions can be heart breaking. You may not share this point of view, but I hope you respect it.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral