Forums
Have you lost a beautiful tabby cat? I came across a young lad who was shielding the cat from on coming traffic earlier this morning in the Ashville rd/Oakdale rd area of Seacombe. I'm so sorry to say unfortunately the cat had died from injuries sustained from impact by a car some time before. I took the cat to Birkenhead Vets (based in Livingstone street, ex RSPCA centre), in the hope it was microchipped. If it's any consolation I think death was instant, no suffering.
Update to this story....the owners of the cat rang Birkenhead Vets and were able to bury her at home. She was only 18 months old, Rest in Peace!!!
Aw this is sad news Bailey.And its great knowing some poeple out there do care .Willo [a wiki member}would be one who would take the cat to the vet or get it some help..Poor thing was probally suffering from shock.Thanks for sharing Bailey xx.I wish i could hit a like button on here.
Thank you for your kind comments, as the very proud owner of four cats myself(all of whom are microchipped)I'd be devastated should anything happen to them out doors not to find out what happened. I'm glad the efforts of this young lad & myself were able to give one family some closure:-)
© Wirral-Wikiwirral