Forums
Posted By: GraemeStorey Kennels and home boarding recommendation - 10th Sep 2013 4:34pm
Hello all, I wondered if anyone had used any local companies and their thoughts

Many thanks
Graeme
Posted By: ianyam Re: Kennels and home boarding recommendation - 10th Sep 2013 8:24pm
Originally Posted by GraemeStorey
Hello all, I wondered if anyone had used any local companies and their thoughts

Hi, we use this one, the couple that run it are brilliant, we have never had a problem here in three years.

http://scampskennels.co.uk/

Many thanks
Graeme
Posted By: SpongesGirl Re: Kennels and home boarding recommendation - 10th Sep 2013 9:46pm
greenfieldsuk.com

My Malamute is in there while we move house. I can not fault them at all!! Everyone there cares about all the animals that are there and call for our dog to be brought out to us without us having to ask.

Posted By: chris58 Re: Kennels and home boarding recommendation - 12th Sep 2013 4:59pm
I've been recommended Larton in frankby. My two are going there for a week tomorrow. I have put them in glenbrittle once a couple of years ago, never again they stunk to high heaven when I picked them up. One of mine was on medication at the time, she went in with 2 weeks medication, and came home with 2 weeks medication......
Another vote for greenfields here on the Meols Stretch...

Used to use Larton but my dog came back once in a terrible condition..

Posted By: organiser Re: Kennels and home boarding recommendation - 13th Sep 2013 8:09am
According to his initial post, which was edited by Mark after I complained, this guy is not looking for recommendations as he is starting his own kennels...this appears to be a marketing survey ploy for his own business which I don't believe should be part of WikiWirral

Just my view for what it is worth
Organiser that is completely incorrect my original post states I run a dog training business and wanted recommendations for local business to pass on to my clients. I was also going to contact local companies to ask them to send business cards to help support local dog boarders.

We have no wish to run any kennels or over night boarding as I have my own dogs to care for.
Thank you to everyone else who provided feedback, as I don't use kennels I don't know what they are all like.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral