Forums
Posted By: JadeLouise Looking for a dog - 15th Aug 2013 11:12pm
hii, i really wanna get a little doggy for me and the kiddys smile
there 5 & 2 so need one that is good with kids
really want something little as our house is kinda small for 2 kids and a massive dog :')
so looking for something like a jack Russel.. or something that kinda size smile
if you are selling or giving away anything like this
please ring or text on 07917181096
he or she will be coming to a very loving home with a big garden for it to run round in and i also live near 2 parks for walks smile

thanks for looking and thanks for the help in advance smile
lots of lovee me and the kiddys xxxxx
Posted By: mrsbees Re: Looking for a dog - 15th Aug 2013 11:28pm
Why not try for a rescue dog, they have ones that are good with kids frown
Posted By: JadeLouise Re: Looking for a dog - 15th Aug 2013 11:43pm
hii i have been round nearly all of them and there all really big scary looking dogs lol.. i need something cute and sweet not to scare the kids haha
but thank you so much smile xx
Posted By: tedmus Re: Looking for a dog - 16th Aug 2013 6:44am
Originally Posted by JadeLouise
hii i have been round nearly all of them and there all really big scary looking dogs

A quick 5 minute scan of the websites of several local rescues I know of tells me this isn't the case, you do get a lot back from a rescue dog smile
Posted By: neilmcc Re: Looking for a dog - 16th Aug 2013 9:17am
If I was you I would spend time looking for one and see the parents of the dog due to the age off your children I wouldn't get a rescue dog as you don't know of it's past just look on the Internet and find different sites selling puppies or ask around your local area
Posted By: SpongesGirl Re: Looking for a dog - 17th Aug 2013 8:20am
I found my puppy on www.pets4homes.co.uk there's a mix of dogs and puppies up for adoption or for sale. Be warned there is scammers on there so make sure you can see parents and KC papers ect if you do decide to get a dog from there :-)
Posted By: jerdubig Re: Looking for a dog - 17th Aug 2013 8:20am
Please get a rescue dog ,the rescues cant cope with amount of unwanted animals, they do get cute ones. Merseyside Mutts on Facebook is a rescue that uses foster homes so they have a good knowledge of the animals before hand They have a lot of cute ones coming in .Dogs trust as well do really good testing on dogs to see they are ok with kids
Posted By: free_spirit Re: Looking for a dog - 17th Aug 2013 11:15am
Hi
Unless you want a full pedigree ...I would think about rehoming

dogs trust
Posted By: shar215 Re: Looking for a dog - 17th Aug 2013 9:10pm
Originally Posted by neilmcc
If I was you I would spend time looking for one and see the parents of the dog due to the age off your children I wouldn't get a rescue dog as you don't know of it's past just look on the Internet and find different sites selling puppies or ask around your local area
the dog trust and other charities .put the dogs for rehoming through lots of tests . they will always find the dog the right family to live with
Posted By: Tilly Re: Looking for a dog - 17th Aug 2013 11:00pm
Originally Posted by jerdubig
Please get a rescue dog ,the rescues cant cope with amount of unwanted animals, they do get cute ones. Merseyside Mutts on Facebook is a rescue that uses foster homes so they have a good knowledge of the animals before hand They have a lot of cute ones coming in .Dogs trust as well do really good testing on dogs to see they are ok with kids

I'm admin on Merseyside Mutts. And Pip could be perfect for you. (subject to home check)

PIP 4 Year old Chi x Cairn terrier .... Loves kids and great with cats too, the perfect little pooch

[Linked Image]

https://www.facebook.com/groups/534382823245728/

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...o.534382823245728&type=2&theater
© Wirral-Wikiwirral